Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN MEN'S BASKETBALL- '23 -'24 Season.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's an article also that I just read where Todd's high school coach expects him to sign with Michigan.
    AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

Another nice thing about Smith is he's an 80+% FT-shooter. As good as X was, it was always nail-biting time when we needed made-FT's down the stretch. As a team, we did have our best FT% since Walton's Senior year but it was still under 72% and ranked 8th in the B1G.

I'm going to see if I can track down FT% for any of the incoming players but I'm expecting an uptick in the percentage, especially if Livers comes back.

Comment

Tracking down high school stats isn't easy. I'll just say that.

Comment

Wagner is coming back officially now.
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Originally posted by Whitley View Post
            Wagner is coming back officially now.
            Its a wise decision for him. He's definitely not NBA caliber yet. It would be nice to get Livers back as well.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Cole B. goes into the transfer portal.
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

I'm not sure if this fits in the recruiting thread or here but Michigan has made the Final Five of grad-transfer (and one-time Beilein target) Jalen Coleman-Lands. He's a SG that averaged 11.1 PPG last year for DePaul. He struggled from 3 last season but shot 38% and 42% from deep during his first two seasons, which were at Illinois. He'd certainly help after the departures of DDJ and Bajema.

Comment

M has plenty of scholarships.

Comment

Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                    M has plenty of scholarships.
                    No doubt about that, even if Livers returns.

Comment

Your newest Wolverine:
                      https://twitter.com/NEblessed_20/sta...71079830515713

We'll find out May 20th if he can play next season or if he has to sit out. Great defender, awful shooter, can handle the ball.

Comment

LOL. Baffled. But hopefully Juwan has a sense of how to use him, and hide him. And it sure as shit beats looking at transfers from mid-major on down. He's a multi-year starter in our conference.

Comment

Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                          Your newest Wolverine:
                          https://twitter.com/NEblessed_20/sta...71079830515713

We'll find out May 20th if he can play next season or if he has to sit out. Great defender, awful shooter, can handle the ball.
                          Sounds like the starting point that just graduated. If he can defend and run the offense well---then I won't orry about the shooting from him.

Comment

Hopefully just a depth, defensive guy.

Comment

I like the positional flexibility. Certainly an incredible defender.

Comment

Really good on defense.
                                Trash on offense.
                                Z replacement basically.

I had high expectations for Eastern. Never lived up to the hype. Find it funny that Eastern was somehow preseason 1st team B10 last year. Whyyyy. Eastern was on the bench in key moments down the stretch last year if I remember correctly. Thompson stole his minutes.

If this M coaching staff does anything useful with Eastern on offense, bet they find a way to use him in the paint. Developing an efficient shot? Doubtful.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X