Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN MEN'S BASKETBALL- '23 -'24 Season.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball Tyrion is Basketball Tyrion. When the show ends and most everyone else is dead, he'll still be there.

Comment

• I don’t follow the NBA draft but every time I hear about Wagner he’s mentioned as a lottery pick. I just hope to hell Dickinson comes back. I don’t know about the status of Smith and Chaundee as to whether they can get a Covid year but that would be fantastic to mesh them with the incoming class. We’re likely headed for a huge roster turnover.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        Is Mike Smith a midget or a dwarf...asking for a friend...
        He’s a Big Ten Champion and soon to be headed to the Final Four.

Comment

• You didn't answer my question. He looks like a cross between an Oompa Loompa and a munchkin...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            You didn't answer my question. He looks like a cross between an Oompa Loompa and a munchkin...
            Put it like this. If he were to transfer to Nebraska, he'd automatically be their MVP.

now shaddup ...
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• You still didn't answer my question.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He has short arms lolo

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                  Doesn't everyone in the country get the "Covid year?"
                  Correct. Anyone can come back next year.
                  Example: Jokingly saying... Joshua Langford can come back for his 50th year with Sparty.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Put it like this. If he were to transfer to Nebraska, he'd automatically be their MVP.

now shaddup ...
                    But you could say the same thing about C.J. Baird...

Comment

• Nebraska doesn't actually keep players long enough for anyone to know their names, much less establishing which of them has a noticeable level of competence.

Comment

• Eli Brooks coming back would be huge.
                        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Hell yes it would.

Comment

• Example: Jokingly saying... Joshua Langford can come back for his 50th year with Sparty.
                            Speaking of which, "Rocket" Watts has entered the transfer portal and will "blast off" from Least Lansing and to another team next year.

Izzo is trying to recruit Langford's grandchildren in case he decides he's had enough.

Comment

• This tournament is: Michigan, two other teams, and 65 bags of hot trash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                This tournament is: Michigan, two other teams, and 65 bags of hot trash.
                                I'm almost back to the point where I want to see Michigan vs Gonzaga. I don't have the same sense of dread that I had about a week ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X