Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN MEN'S BASKETBALL- '23 -'24 Season.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonzaga and Baylor are the two best teams...followed by USC...which unfortunately has to go thru the Zags. M is probaby 4th followed very closely by Houston. Would love to see a B1G team win it all...but not gonna happen.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I’d love to play USC. Or Gonzaga. Or Baylor.

Comment

• Gonzaga would run M by 10 or more. They have 3 1st round picks in their starting 5. Be careful what you wish for. USC will play them tougher than what M would. I loved hearing a few weeks ago how Gonzaga would struggle in the B1G...I called BS...that the Zags were really fucking good...and was told I was wrong...

....we'll find out soon enough...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• My rationale is that we can only play those teams in the Final Four or championship game. Settle down. We all know Gonzaga is actually good this year.

Comment

• Gonzaga has the same matchup problem with USC as they would with us, and there's an argument that that would be a Brandon Johns game more than it is an Isaiah Livers game, but one step at a time. If we do get by Gonzaga, well, nothing I saw yesterday was particularly frightening. Gonzaga is probably head-and-shoulders better than everyone else, including Baylor.

Comment

• It really hasn't been a very fun tournament to watch, outside of the Michigan games, of course. There's been two close games since the round of 32, maybe 3 if you count Oregon State's late charge last night.

Comment

• Agreed. Not a ton of really compelling basketball outside the Loyola/Illinois game, which was high art. Regretting missing the first half of that game. Even the big upsets were not quality games with interesting teams. Just a whole lot of isoball.

Comment

• Who has Gonzaga beaten, that Michigan would fear playing?
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Not sure of that, but they can't play themselves and I definitely fear playing them.

(Srsly, really hard to know esp this year.)

Comment

• Slow your roll, y'all. Gotta beat Yookla first.

Comment

• I'm not trying to minimize what Gonzaga has done. They've beaten some good teams, and they have talent. But you can say the same about all the remaining teams.

I don't think Gonzaga is just going to steamroll everyone from here on out. I think they're in for a tough fight.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Hopefully, USC takes them down tonight.

Comment

• USC might be the toughest out from here out for the Zags...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Maybe you should stick to volleyball. None of us have any idea if you know what you're talking about there.

Comment

• STFU
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X