Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN MEN'S BASKETBALL- '23 -'24 Season.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that blows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
      Me too. I can't imagine how he's not a first rounder though.
      Has a back to the basket game that currently is out of favor in the NBA.
      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Right now his choices seem to be to go in the Draft and get picked up in the 2nd round, or stay a year longer and play his way into the 1st round. Maybe 2nd round money is good enough for him. I've seen worse decisions.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• He signed with an NCAA-certified agent to maintain his college eligibility. He's not projected to go in the first round of any prominent mock drafts. "It has always been my dream to play in the NBA," Dickinson wrote in his social media post. "So it is important for me to gather information before making this decision.

Comment

• Rumor time: With the retirement of Danny Ainge, and the promotion of Brad Stevens to General Manager of the Celtics, its only fitting that one of the names being mentioned as the new HC of the Celtics would be ... (get ready for it)... Juwan Howard.

I'll believe it when I see Howard in a presser in Boston accepting the job.

I think we'll see CGVT and Froot Loops become raving right-wingers before Howard takes that job.

Comment

• !!!

Adam Sandler Dodgeball GIF
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• OMG YES! And if Kofi moves on from Illinois…. well, I suppose we’ll just have to kick everyone’s ass!

Comment

• Should solidify M as a top tier team next season. The hope of landing a top two seed in the NCAA tourney and competing for a B10 championship. Fingers crossed that everyone stays healthy. Kinda reminds me of when Mitch McGary came back for year 2, but he got injured. Dickinson better than McGary.

Kofi withdrew his name from the NBA draft today. According to rumors, he is going to transfer to Kentucky. Kentucky probably paying Kofi big $$$ for his service. IMO. Think the NCAA needs to fix the transfer portal rules if players are going to be paid. Bring back the 1 year ineligible rule unless you are a graduate student.
                  Hypothetically. Rondale Moore had this amazing freshman season at Purdue and an Alabama-like program pays him to transfer to their program.... nope, I'd be done with college sports.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                    Kofi withdrew his name from the NBA draft today. According to rumors, he is going to transfer to Kentucky. Kentucky probably paying Kofi big $$$ for his service. IMO. Think the NCAA needs to fix the transfer portal rules if players are going to be paid. .
                    God yes.

Comment

• Franz Wagner went #8 overall to the Orlando Magic in tonight’s NBA draft! Congrats, Franz! That’s some serious coin.

Comment

• That can buy a lot of Weiner schnitzel and sauerbraten.

Comment

• And no state income tax!

Comment

• Pistons did better than I expected. Luka Garza and Isiah Livers in addition to Cunningham. Not bad.

Comment

• Jett Howard is a Wolverine!

Top 50 overall, rankings have been trending (back) up in the last year as his overall game has improved. Last two recruiting classes:

PG: Frankie Collins, Dug McDaniel
                              SG: Kobe Bufkin
                              SF: Caleb Houstan, Jett Howard, Isaiah Barnes
                              PF: Moussa Diabate, Will Tschetter, Gregg Glenn
                              C: Tarris Reed

They join Zeb Jackson, Jace Howard,Terrance Williams and NBA bound Hunter Dickinson from 2020.

Comment

• I didn't realize that Jett is so big. 6'7" and 220. He may even still be growing a bit.

Recruiting for Basketball has sure taken a turn for the better under Howard. An unexpected benefit, IMO. I thought he'd have a hard time matching Beilein's success.

I'm thinking the next few years of Michigan basketball are going to be fun for the fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X