Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN MEN'S BASKETBALL- '23 -'24 Season.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ok, .. just checking for a friend.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• LAIR!!! You have no friends.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Marty, you really need to lay off the caffeine.

Go back to airplane glue.

Comment

• Yoo fukker! I'm not Marty!!! LAIR!!!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Newest M Basketball rumor:

The Lakers might make a play for Juwan Howard as its new HC, and Rajon Rondo could be his top assistant.

Howard might be considered because of his relationship to LeBron, which is mandatory for any HC in LA LA.

I think its all horse manure but I guess we'll see.

Comment

• Pelinka is a connection as well...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• LA is a sinking ship - it’s all getting blown up. He’d be their Jeff Blashill except they’d fire him in 2 years.

Comment

• That job is terrible for next season, but the allure of an NBA is strong compared to coaching in the college game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      LA is a sinking ship - it’s all getting blown up. He’d be their Jeff Blashill except they’d fire him in 2 years.
                      Yea, and I'm not sure he'd pass the Magic Johnson test either. Johnson still has a say in what happens with the Lakers, although Rob Pelinka would likely make the final decision. Not sure that a "fab five" guy would sit well with Magic.

I can't see Howard taking the Laker job now, though. He just got finished winning a recruiting battle with Tennessee for his own son Jett, who didn't finally decide on Michigan until the very last moment. He'll have 2 sons on the team next year, and I can't see him bailing out on the opportunity to coach them. Stranger things have happened, but I don't think this will be one of them.

Comment

• "....money....money changes everything...."
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Emoni Bates has entered the transfer portal. So long Memphis, hello highest bidder.

Comment

• shaddup
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It could be just wishful rumors, but talk is heating up that Hunter Dickinson may return for another season. If Houstan and Diabate follow suit, they could have a very good team next year. They'll need a point guy though.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                                It could be just wishful rumors, but talk is heating up that Hunter Dickinson may return for another season. If Houstan and Diabate follow suit, they could have a very good team next year. They'll need a point guy though.
                                Frankie Collins is the likely starter right now.
                                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Working...
                                X