Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN MEN'S BASKETBALL- '23 -'24 Season.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why you can't fault guys for going to the NBA.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...140m-extension

Warriors, Jordan Poole reach 4-year, $140M extension

Comment

• We don't discuss hoops until HARBAUGH!!!!!!! bludgeons HCRD!!!!!!!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I will discuss basketball and you will like it.

Comment

• no
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The posts excusing Howard or blaming Wisconsin for the Howard disgrace are particularly hilarious today.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Oh yeah.

They sure are similar.

Howard took a swipe at a full grown man and didn't even make good contact.

MSU had a dozen players gang up on an already injured solitary Michigan player, and they took turns kicking and punching him repeatedly, breaking his nose.

Exactly the same. How silly of M fans.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Howard lost five games pay, and is rumored to be on notice with Manuel that there will be no future occurrences.

Lets see what MSU does.

Comment

• Always on the cross. ALWAYS.

Comment

• The point, of course, is that many M fans felt inclined to look at what caused Howard to lose his shit and blame THAT. Heaven forbid we do the same thing with last night while still saying Sparty players should be suspended for awhile.

If Sparty is smart they’ll use this to fire Tucker with cause and get out from under a terrible contract. And show they’re willing to take action M won’t.

Comment

• Always excusing bad behavior toward Michigan

Always.

But they're ttun, .. so its fine.

Comment

• Nope. I think Sparty players should get suspended and probably Tucker. I just simply pointed out what was leading to the bad behavior. Much like you did about Gard (who you laughably thought should suspend led) in causing Howard to lose
                        Last edited by iam416; October 30, 2022, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• I mean to “excuse” behavior would mean to say it deserves less or no punishment. However, to understand why something happened it’s worth looking at the whole context.

That’s true of Howard and last night. In both regards.
                          Last edited by iam416; October 30, 2022, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• And actually I should say this — you have a lot to say that is interesting. But when you take what someone says, extrapolate that to some reductio ad absurdum statement they never said and then nail yourself to the cross over that nonsense, well, it’s tedious. You’re much better if you actually engage. I never appreciated that for awhile, but I do now.

So, I’m sorry for egging you on, but my core point isn’t intended to be sass. It’s more a comment on the totality of events.

That’s all I’ll say on this. It doesn’t interest me enough. I don’t give a fuck about Sparty, so, whatever they do…meh

Comment

• What you call a punch was a slap, (bad also) but Juwan took full responsibility for his actions and is now better for it. Stop it with the deflection and whataboutisms.

Comment

• No one is saying they’re the same. Question is whether it’s at all appropriate to even mention any shit that happened before either. I don’t care where you land as long as it’s consistent. Have a great day, Wingy!

Comment

Working...
                                X