Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN MEN'S BASKETBALL- '23 -'24 Season.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA money > M NIL money.

Comment

• I'm willing to give Juwan some extra leash because of some extenuating circumstances -- not the least of which is that this is his first college coaching job and he has probably already exceeded our expectations. Still, he better figure it out pretty quickly. He might just be a guy who can only coach pro but doesn't have the touch for college. We'll see. This is probably at least our worst team since the 09-10 disaster. Last year's recruiting class has turned out to be a total bust.

Comment

• 1-year, 5-stars aren't worth the effort to recruit them. Need guys who stay for year 3 or at least 2 years. Excellent recruiting class yet almost no benefit from it as those 3 all left before they were decent college players.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
          NBA money > M NIL money.
          True but it feels like a short term cash grab on his part. He went at the top of the second round. Come back and be a focal point of the offense and expand his game/just be better at what he was doing and he is an easy first rounder.
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• At least with MD you could understand it as he couldn't get NIL money (and that is something that needs ficing).
            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• The end of the Sparty game is one of the great bad beats ever for those betting M +4’
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• M lost to Sparty 59 - 53.

That's all you need to know.

M is horrible.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    The end of the Sparty game is one of the great bad beats ever for those betting M +4’
                    They had to get it right on replay.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      M lost to Sparty 59 - 53.

That's all you need to know.

M is horrible.
                      I agree we’re not good, but losing on the road to Sparty in a game that essentially came down to abysmal three point percentage isn’t a great indicator.

Comment

• What does our conference record need to be this year to make the tourney? Would 11-9 do it?

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                          1-year, 5-stars aren't worth the effort to recruit them. Need guys who stay for year 3 or at least 2 years. Excellent recruiting class yet almost no benefit from it as those 3 all left before they were decent college players.
                          Agree 100%. I hope that Howard can find that magical balance between good talent, elite talent, and program “glue” guys. It doesn’t seem to be an easy challenge.

Comment

• I think he's got a punchers chance...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It was a slap, you meathead.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Ok he's got a slappers chance.

Jeez.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X