Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN MEN'S BASKETBALL- '23 -'24 Season.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIT bound .. if they're lucky.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Reed needs to massively work on his FTs. Shooting just 23% from the stripe is really limiting.
      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Bad team. Too many good players to have a bad team, which is alarming. But if you give me Reed next year at 60% from the stripe, Kobe figuring out his 3, and Dug figuring out how to hit his roll man on the pick/roll (Reed gives him a lob threat, Hunter doesn't, which is a factor), then I'm excited about next year. That's a nice core from which to start, and it means your three best players are going to give their all on D. Juwan going to have to work the portal better than last year's self-inflicted disaster though.

Comment

• Interestingly, if M defeats Ohio State today, they’ll have the same 13-10 record that they had last season after the early February matchup against the Buckeyes. Though last season, M lost to Ohio State on February 12th.

Big game to keep M’s hopes alive. Going to have to make a run to end the season… it’s happened before in recent seasons! Random ascension from key players outside of Dickinson is essential.

But hey, if M is done, totally acceptable for the M community to root for Purdue!
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Half game out of second place!

Comment

• Pulled another one out of their arse

Comment

• Kinda like DSL at a Columbus bathhouse...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Post of the day winner.

Comment

• Wow. What I thought was amazing about that is that OSU's defense is as bad as ours on a bad day, but without all the effort issues, bad habits and mental errors. They don't need to be primadonnas to fail on D. Our guys looked so comfortable getting into their actions, and those were maybe the worst doubleteams on Hunter I've ever seen.

Anyhoo, I guess we're not dead yet. Hunter and Jett both played better on D. They've given themselves so little margin for error, and it's hard not to believe that they're done coming out flat and uninspired for the rest of the schedule.

Unfortunately It's now time to be nervous about Kobe bolting to become a secound-round draft pick. Hopefully he's minded to follow a 3-year timeline. If this keeps, he'll be one of the conference's best players next year. He's been absolutely fantastic this year. The defensive transformation in particular is really impressive given how bad he was last year.

Comment

• Michigan loses to Indiana 62-61 after going more than five minutes at the end without scoring a point. Michigan led by as many as 11 points early on, but went to sleep in scoring. Tough loss in a game they should have won at Crisler. Jett Howard had an off balance 3 point attempt as the clock expired, but missed.

This may have been the dagger that kills Michigan's NCAA hopes. They really needed this one if they had any hopes of making the tournament.

Most likely NIT bound.

Comment

• Yeah, that closes the book on a tourney bid. Michigan went scoreless on their last 10 possessions and lost by one. Brutal.

Comment

• The loss really hurts. I still think 13-7 should be the goal. That gets them to 19-12 overall and would have won 8 of their last 10 going into the Big Ten tourney.

Northwestern upsetting Purdue does help since Michigan swept them this year.
                          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Ready to be done with this year. Still need to beat Wisconsin twice and Sparty once, and then let's just be done with it.

Comment

• There's just a lack of real chemistry on this team. Nobody is the leader, which is a shame because Dickinson should be an All-American, IMO. But its just not there. Maybe the guys who are out with injuries would make a difference. Who knows ...

I'm with you, Hack. Let's get it over with.

Comment

• It's telling that Jace is talked up as the leader on a team with a junior All-America candidate who has been the team's best player for two years now. Hunter's not that guy. If he's your best player, you need a guard specifically who performs at an all-conference level.

Comment

Working...
                                X