Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN MEN'S BASKETBALL- '23 -'24 Season.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunter Dickinson made a lot of good points about Michigan's approach to NIL. What I have feared about the whole thing seems to be happening. U-M is taking the "We Are Michigan, We Don't Need That" approach. Meanwhile, all their competition is getting into that NIL Ferrari and speeding past them at full speed. Michigan hasn't even purchased a YUGO yet.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 280048522_367829348706061_4748904285760587621_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-6&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=eSXvNrXR8r4AX-gfQ8T&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=00_AT8FWux6q2nOkG32YSbOPmoFvI32FZY0RQk5E7oJUWZ_2g&oe=6278B6F3.jpg

Comment

• Arrogance on STEROIDS!!!
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Michigan is right to take a stand against NIL. Be the shining city on the hill that is pure and set the example!

Comment

• Arrogance meets ignorance meets stupidity...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                Arrogance meets ignorance meets stupidity...
                The new Cornhusker motto.
                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• The people making decisions on State Street have that 1800's mentality that they can do everything 'the Michigan way", and just bulldoze everyone. If they keep that attitude on this one, they're going to be left in the dust.

Comment

• shaddup
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We'll see, but it looks like admissions could be just as serious a problem. Michigan had Terrence Shannon ready to go and he would have been a heck of an addition. Get Houstan back or someone similar in the portal and you're talking about a contender. Michigan is doing its absolute best to cast its lot with the fucking NCAA and run Juwan Howard out of town. Just so damn dedicated to being fucking stupid arrogant dinosaurs.

Comment

• Sounds like Houstan received a first round grade so he’ll likely stay in the draft. I don’t get it but I also don’t profess to understand the thought process of NBA GMs.

Comment

• or at least someone guarantees he will be picked in the first round.

Comment

• He's talented enough which is all that matters. Cleaned up his early season defensive issues and looked like an average defender in February/March. He'll need a transition season (or 2) in the NBA but his talent as an elite shooter should keep him in the NBA.

Comment

• He couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn for Michigan. I wish him luck in the NBA. Save some of that initial contact.

Comment

• NBA teams utilize the G league much more nowadays, you can develop better there than in college. Look at Jordan Poole, he was a questionable prospet but went to the right place, with Draymond, the G League and the COVID year he turned himself into a big money ayer.
                                Last edited by froot loops; May 20, 2022, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X