Michigan 48, Rutgers 42

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    Harbaugh is done. I believe that after he is throttled by OSU once again, that he will see it for himself and resign after the crossover.

Its going to take more than one good QB performance to change that outcome.

He won't put Warde Manuel thru the trouble of firing him. He'll walk away on his own.
    Good God, I hope you're right. mgoblog is already ready to give him another year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Good God, I hope you're right. mgoblog is already ready to give him another year.
      Another 60 point pounding at C-bus will change that thinking immediately. The crossover game will be Harbaugh's swan song.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Harbaugh isn’t going anywhere by his own volition or otherwise.

Comment

Attached Files
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Hell yeah they did.

Comment

• Fuckin’ right. Leaders and Best, boys.

Comment

• He seems to be the best we've had at QB since Jake Ruddock.

Lets see how he plays against a good defense. In spite of their record, Pedo State has some very good defensive players.

One of the M sites showed a post game locker room speech by McNamara laced with plenty of F-bombs. He sounds like he intends to keep the job.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                X