No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, 2021 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M graduates just Kwity Paye, Brad Hawkins, Carlo Kemp, and Ben Mason... Jalen Mayfield is about the only early entry possibility after Hutchinson.

Comment

Mayfield is definitely gone. He's signed with an agent. Seems like I remember either Paye or Kemp signed with an agent as well.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Ask me again if Im interested sometime in August 2021 when the conference may or may not have it's shit together re attending games inside conference stadiums..... and none of this 25% shit. That's stupid, in the settings of vaccines not supportable with any science and won't move the needle on my, yeah I might pay attention to M football in 2021 meter one bit.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Cam McGrone and Quinn Nordin are gone. They'll head to the NFL

McGrone will probably make the league.

Not sure if any NFL teams will want a kicker who can't kick, so Nordin will probably have a hard time finding a roster spot.

Comment

I want Ben Mason to be eligible for at least 5 more years.

Comment

McGrone leaving is a big mistake. But then again, he would be playing for Harbaugh next year, so maybe it's not a mistake.

Comment

He should have stayed his course...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Indisputably
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Similar to DPJ leaving early. McGrone could have increased his draft value by staying and ascending. Maybe a NFL team will draft McGrone in the mid rounds for potential.

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    I want Ben Mason to be eligible for at least 5 more years.
                    Agree.
                    Ben Mason is the Brandon Inge of Harbaugh’s Michigan.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

I will not have you slander Inge, the dude was annoying but he was a big part of that 2006 team.

Comment

All the girls liked Inge

Comment

Sparky sure loved him. He could not bring himself to cut that cord.

Comment

What a disaster that WS was Granderson slipping on the wet turf in game 4 was the topper. A fired up Kenny Rodgers shutting out the Yankees game 3 ALDS in 8 innings at Tiger Stadium was a personal highlight for me.

Comment

I was at that Game 3 against the Yankees, one of the greatest sporting events I've ever been to. Absolutely electric. That 2006 Tigers teams is one of my all-time favorites in any sport.

Comment

I was at that clincher against the Yankees in 2006 and Bonderman had his A+ slider that day. Nobody was going to be able to do much in that game against him.

Comment

Working...
                                X