X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There’s a first time for everything.

Comment

• The history of directional name changes

Western State Normal College (1903-1926)
      Western State Teachers College (1927-1940)
      Western Michigan College of Education (1941-1955)
      Western Michigan College (1955-1957)
      Western Michigan University (1957-present)

Central Michigan Normal School and Business Institute (1892)
      Central Michigan Normal School (1893-1894)
      Central State Normal School (1895-1926)
      Central State Teachers College (1927-1940)
      Central Michigan College of Education (1941-1954)
      Central Michigan College (1955-1958)
      Central Michigan University (1959-present)

Michigan State Normal School (1853-1898)
      Michigan State Normal College (1899-1955)
      Eastern Michigan College (1956-1958)
      Eastern Michigan University (1959-present)

Comment

• fascinating
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fascinating, I know

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Westerns offense was really good last season, they lost their best couple players but they've enough back that they could make the game uncomfortable.

Comment

• Uncomfortable? Is that a euphemistic descriptor for another App State embarrassment?

We've come to this. Now I know how fans of these teams felt as a new CB season was upon them:

football.PNG

Well, maybe that's harsh but you get the point.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• NW was so bad for so long that there was talk they should go to the MAC.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Liney...you need to redo your M-UNL prediction.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We haven't seen how bad Michigan is yet.

Comment

• Uncomfortable in that it's a close game in the second half, till M pulls away. The line for the game looks where it should be, given how bad M looked last season.

I want to be optimistic about the defense but I need to see it before I buy. Defense performed way, way less than the sum of its parts last season, the talent is there to be a solid to good defense. Coaching staff has had major turnover with a much needed new DC. M

Offense I like to improve too, but I have doubts about Cade who looks like a game manager. Talent around him is again better than it performed. Gattis I thought took a step back last season too but I'll judge him harsher when he has a better QB than Shea or Cade.

M 37, Western 24

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          Liney...you need to redo your M-UNL prediction.
                          I'll stand pat on it for now, Wiz. I'll get back to you after next Saturday. The Huskerz actually made a decent comeback in Champaign. They'll be better in Lincoln. Don't forget. Michigan is an absolutely terrible road team.

If you guys need anything else, just post huge pictures of Rocky Lombardi above each end zone. It will scare the pants off the Wolverines.
                          Last edited by lineygoblue; August 28, 2021, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Liney...you need to redo your M-UNL prediction.
                            The Resistable Force meets the Moveable Object.

Comment

• Good Lord Liney...I used to respect your judgement...but your judgement on this is very Biden-like...I award you no points...and may God have mercy on your soul.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Good Lord Liney...I used to respect your judgement...but your judgement on this is very Biden-like...I award you no points...and may God have mercy on your soul.
                                Ye gads .. you sure know how to hurt a guy .. I ain't Biden ..

Just remember sir .. Michigan is a horrible road team. The Huskerz will prevail.

Comment

Working...
                                X