Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      Marty? MojoSpartan?
      No

Comment

• LAIR!!!
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lol .. probly Froot under a new moniker...
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Hell no, I have over 40,000 posts. I'm not going to become some probie.

Comment

• ...like Wiz's Daddy used to say...

STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                ...like Wiz's Daddy used to say...

STFU
                I don’t say that.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Touchè

Like my retarded pretend Daddy used to say...

"I don't say that"
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• None of this should be shocking but the difference between objective measures of performance being fed into a computer to determine relative rank (FPI) and a bunch of generally clueless amateurs (AP and Coaches polls) is pretty significant. ND and MSU in particular. Interested in seeing Bezerkly's rankings.

The nice thing is that this is the first time in a very long time that M is in the discussion as a contender after week 12 in mid-November.

Find the 2023 NCAAF rankings on ESPN, including the Coaches and AP poll for the top 25 NCAAF teams.

View the 2023 College Football power index on ESPN. The FPI is the best predictor of a team's performance going forward for the rest of the season.
                    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Having ISU at 8 and PSU rated at 15 in the FPI is an indictment of their algorithm not a sign of their professionalism versus the coaches.

Comment

• Well, I'm hoping that MSU bloodies and batters osu but still comes up short this weekend. Maryland isn't a gimme game, yet it offers M a chance to make final tweaks before their High Noon tussle with you-know-who. All else in college football is white noise.
                        I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• There is a much better chance of an OSU boat race than MSU battering and bruising them. If the team that scored 60 on Purdue shows up, there is not much the Spartans can do. Let's hope the Buckeyes are caught looking ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            Having ISU at 8 and PSU rated at 15 in the FPI is an indictment of their algorithm not a sign of their professionalism versus the coaches.
                            Same with SP+. Three weeks ago it had Clemson #4, Florida #5, Wisconsin #6 - they all were 4-3 at the time. Florida still held at #9 when they were 4-4. I don't think the updated poll is out yet but, rest assured, it will be stupid as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Obi-Jon View Post
                              Well, I'm hoping that MSU bloodies and batters osu but still comes up short this weekend. Maryland isn't a gimme game, yet it offers M a chance to make final tweaks before their High Noon tussle with you-know-who. All else in college football is white noise.
                              To knock out a 5* and be replaced by another one. At wr for instance. They have five 5 * and two 4. Their only 3* will probably go in the 1st round. See what we're dealing with here..

Comment

• Have to post this look at Haskins block - holy cow Bo would be so proud

Comment

Working...
                                X