No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, 2021 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The coaching stuff seems mostly done -- well, they need a DC.

But, personnel-wise, doesn't M bring back almost everyone? They should be ready to roll in 2021.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

It’s M’s year, no doubt.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ohio State loses everyone. They'll be starting sophmores and frosh and whatever garbage they can scrape out of the transfer portal. I'm given to understand that UAT will be in a similar situation. Clemson loses a bunch, too.

M should be the clear class of the B10 AND there really isn't any elite resistance outside of the B10. I would be surprised if HARBAUGH!!!! isn't in the CFP and the odds-on favorites to win the CFP when it commences.

I feels wrong that their surrender monkeying should get rewarded, but it will. Fuck them.

Comment

Drinking first thing in the morning again?
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Just my regular coffee with 2 scoops of painful reality.

I'm going to try to savor this week -- the week after beating Clemson and before getting beat down by UAT -- as the last good week CRD is going to have until the 2022 season.

Comment

Michigan isn't going to get past Penn State and Indiana in 2021, .. much less OSU. In fact, getting past Mel Tucker's juggernaut in East Landfill isn't a given. They've added a top QB as a replacement to the feared Rocky Lombardi.

They'll be over-achieving if they finish 3rd in the BTE.

They lose whatever decent talent they have on the defensive side. They have no cornerbacks. None.

You can't win if you can't stop the other team. Well established fact by Rich Rod.
              Last edited by lineygoblue; January 4, 2021, 09:38 AM.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

In Offense, the starters we lose...

Mac Jones
                Devonta Smith
                Alex Leatherwood
                Najee Harris
                Miller Forristall
                Deonte Brown
                Chris Owens
                Landon Dickerson
                (We also lose RB2 in Brian Robinson).

We lose a ton on D, too, but the D is mostly trash so that won’t matter much. The ONE good player in the D is Patrick Surtain, a junior, but the expectation is he will declare for the NFL.

Just brutal.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Talent has reached a new low in sandbaggery...

...but the week is young...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Per the usual, our thoughts and prayers will be with Bama and OSU as they navigate the rough waters ahead. As unprecedented as it is to lose top shelf talent to the NFL, there's at least a puncher's chance that Nick Saban will be able to cobble together a competent roster from the spare parts and castoffs at his disposal.
                    Last edited by Mike; January 4, 2021, 09:54 AM.

Comment

The Nick will certainly have a fighting chance. He's a wiley veteran. CRD, though, is in over his head. He's going to face adversity for the first time and adversity is going to kick his ass.

Comment

I can tell both of you are in the legal profession.

Comment

Well, if you're not in the legal profession, you need to consider a change.

Either that or go into political speech writing.

The way you string BS together is top shelf. Simply amazing. You are wasting time doing anything else.

Just like The Wizard spends too much time in the software profession, when he should be frying up wings full time.

Consider it sage advise from an old friend. Emphasis on old

Comment

Ancient.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Nobody knows nothing, The Talent may not get his wish after all, but I still think he will be back.

Michigan Twitter losing its mind with post like these

Jim Harbaugh played for the Chargers in 99-00. Knows the Spanos family. Would be shocked if he didn't receive a call.

This guy below has a point (about coming back) though...

If Harbaugh truly wanted to come back to Michigan he wouldn’t have waited this long to announce his return. Point blank, period, end of story. He is a Grade A CLOWN for what he’s doing to this program even if he ultimately returns. Are we officially at #HeGone hours for Jim Harbaugh

I guess the premium sites are contradicting themselves also - So just go with Yoder. This drama is better than the games itself.

Comment

The one who looks like a clown is Warde Manuel for allowing Harbaugh to use him as his safety date.

Comment

Working...
                                X