• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FF0g49fWUAEi5Vx?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
      Basically. Sad it’s come to this.
      Fully expect this team to start 4-0 and then be ass-whooped @ Wisconsin… again. Goes downhill from there.

The absolute best case scenario is this season to turn out like 2019. A season where M tries to trick us. Still blown out @ Wisconsin, Ohio State.
      Worst case is it falls apart like 2020.

I know this sounds pessimistic, but that’s what M football deserves right now.
      Need some random luck where one of the M QBs turns into a star. That’s the only salvation for HARBAUGH.
      Comparable to James Franklin finding Trace McSorley.
      Geez, I sounded so bitter and pessimistic about this season back in August and earlier in the year…. I was wrong.

No question, this has been a magical season exceeding everyone’s expectations. Credit due to Harbaugh and the program. They deserve all of the praise and love right now!

Well, everyone’s expectations except for iam back in January… 😂

Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      10-2 seems most likely. Maybe 11-1. January 20th, 2021
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Is that a blender?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wouldn’t you like to know?

Comment

• Yes. I'm thirsty for a frozen margarita. Thank you. Now chop chop!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I thought you were more of a banana daquiri sort of guy ...
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Only on Thursdays...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                  If there was any real justice in college football, Michigan would win the NC, and Paul Finebaum would have to hand Jim Harbaugh the Championship trophy.
                  As much as I can't stand the guy, I'll give him credit that he has been openly eating heaping bunches of crow here on that. He has been showering Harbaugh with praise in recent days/weeks and thinks that Jim should easily be the national coach of the year.
                  AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Hutch is a finalist for the Heisman
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• And Walker not invited 🤔

Comment

• Hater.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It would be nice to see Hutch win it over Young. It's not going to happen, but it would be reminiscent of Woodson over Manning. The butt-hurt of the "Bama fans would be almost as enjoyable as that of the Tennessee fans. Ha!
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Nothing against Hutch but Woodson is the greatest college football player I’ve seen in my lifetime. If I live to be 100 I may never see another player dominate a season the way he did in ‘97.

Comment

• It's been pointed out re Hutchinson's finalist status for the Heisman that only one defensive player, Charles Woodson, won the Heisman. What's noteworthy about Woodson is that he played both ways and also on ST ..... IOW, Mike's post above is spot on.

Nevertheless, Hutchinson is an impact player and along with others on M's 2021 season who impacted game outcomes, they collectively are responsible for M making the CFP. Remarkably, you won't hear any of those guys claiming how great they are ..... The Team, The Team, The Team.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Hutchinson:

I don't know who you are
                                I don't know what you want
                                If you are not going to give me the Heisman
                                I can tell you I do not have that hardware
                                But what I do have are a very particular set of skills
                                Skills I have acquired from a very long career
                                Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you
                                If you give me the Heisman now
                                That will be the end of it
                                I will not look for you
                                I will not pursue you
                                But if you don't
                                I will look for you
                                I will find you
                                AND I WILL SACK YOU
                                I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

Working...
                                X