Michigan Football, 2021 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Besides ....... nothing to see here.

Nice pictures though. Good to see the maze and blue. I don't think anything I've ever read about spring ball or fall practice in the last decade of M football has translated to the actual schedule once real games get played. In fact, if you were tricked into believing M football was going to be solid, drank the cool-aid of spring and fall practice reports, you were sorely disappointed when real games got played. SORELY and that might be an understatement.

M has always had talent and it does shine in practices but if anything can be called consistent relating to M football during JH's tenure as HC, it has been the terrible utilization of that talent and what appears to be terrible game plans trying to put the pieces together when live games get played.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• There was supposed to be a new QB arriving via the transfer portal from Texas Tech. I thought that he'd already enrolled, but maybe he hasn't. If he was there, he must be a John O'Korn part deux, because he couldn't get past McNamara or McCarthy to see the field. No mention is made of him.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "'m not paying them for the privilege of looking at their website."

Your cheap ass can't afford a buck for six months of coverage? Hell here in Indiana the Indianapolis Star is asking its subscribers to pay the salaries of several reporters.

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well if anybody cares Joe Milton is now with the Michigan of the SEC

Comment

• This will be slightly interesting to watch as an indicator of how good Harbaugh is in assessing both practice and game day performance of the QBs he's had on the roster. Of course, this is offensive system driven. There are the right dudes for a given system. I'm not sure what system Milton fit into. I'm also not sure what system Harbaugh actually has implanted at M. That may be a lrge part of the QB exodus problem he's experienced in his time at M.

Anyway, if Milton excels, and he might, more reasons for Harbaugh to be shown the door.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  Well if anybody cares Joe Milton is now with the Michigan of the SEC
                  Vanderbilt?

Comment

• Tennessee

Comment

• I'm sure Val fans will be pleased as he throws 50 yard passes to receivers that are 30 yards away.

Comment

• Exactly. What an arm!

Comment

• A good coach could make him a great QB. I like his mental tools it's just his accuracy is awful.

Comment

• I'm not sure the Vals have a good coach, or one that is better than our Jimbo.

Comment

• Well, Season Ticket Renewals are due today. Here's what our esteemed University has decided to keep in the loop on:

We are currently planning for full capacity for the 2021 football season. We will have contingency plans for various reduced capacities if necessary.
                              Final determinations on capacities and other COVID protocols will be made by the Department of Health and Human Services.
                              Renewal dates were established to ensure adequate time for printing tickets for a full capacity stadium. The deadline to renew season tickets is Friday, April 23.
                              If Michigan Stadium operates with a reduced capacity, and you are not able to use your full season ticket allotment, we will provide the option to donate, roll forward, or refund your PSC/season ticket payments.

If Michigan Stadium operates with a reduced capacity, our priority will be to provide all season ticket holders some amount of access to home football games.

You just have to love the excuse of needing adequate time to print tickets as justification for requiring your money upfront, before they have the plan fully fleshed out.

Comment

• We expected this. I don't see how they can work this any other way. If they wait until, "there's more data," the U get's pushed up against the wall. This way, at least, the plan is to go with a Full-Monte and adjust downward from there as the circumstance dictates.

In my mind and reading the tea leaves for the fall, the stadium will not be at full capacity. I would imagine they have some kind of plan to figure out who will get in and who won't for any given game if capacity is limited by the idiots in EL.... or a waffling Big Ten Comish who listens too much to Mark Schlissel. They better or it will quickly turn into a cluster-fuck. I'm going to give Ward the benefit of the doubt. The wild card is probably the BT and whatever stupid COVID shit they'll pull.

Comment

Working...
                                X