No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, 2021 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 33-7, as AJ Henning breaks one on a reverse. Then Michigan fails on an unnecessary two-point play.

Comment

• Welp. At least we can still beat up a Macrificial Lamb. we might even win 2 B1G games!

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB View Post
        33-7, as AJ Henning breaks one on a reverse. Then Michigan fails on an unnecessary two-point play.
        They hopefully got their retarded alternative QB goal line play out of the way in a game where it didn’t matter.

Comment

• Hopefully we don't see that again. Wildcat

Comment

• The defensive tackles have not been stellar today, and they're getting run on this drive.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB View Post
              The defensive tackles have not been stellar today, and they're getting run on this drive.
              The evidence is piling up that Shaun Nua is a bum.

Comment

• 40-7, as Corum cashes in. I'm trying to feel more enthusiastic about this game, but the line play and the injury to Ronnie Bell have taken a lot of the fun out of this.

Comment

• Nice start to the JJ McCarthy era.

Comment

• I don’t see the Bell loss as being that critical. I like him but we’ve got a lot of skill player talent.

Comment

• I'm going to have to disagree with you on that. Michigan may be able to replace some of his production, but losing a captain week one matters.

Comment

• I don’t know if my understanding of the rules is correct but if Bell is out for the year and last year didn’t count against eligibility, he could play for two more years?

Comment

• Holy Moly. J.J. McCarthy's first TD pass at Michigan is an awfully good one.

47-7.

Comment

• Omg. What a play by McCarthy. 😳

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I figured we'd win this one, but I didn't think we'd have a legit shot a a half hundred.

Comment

• 47-14, as Western Michigan scores late on the backups. Michigan's zone pass defense...very much a work in progress.
                                Last edited by JRB; September 4, 2021, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X