No announcement yet.

Michigan 31, University of Washington 10 - Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10-0 at the half. To paraphrase the late great R. Lee Ermey, "This game is so ugly it could be a modern art masterpiece."

Comment

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      They are just feeling each other out
      Are you suggesting they need to get a room..

Comment

The offense is trash. The only reason we might make a bowl is the Big Ten sucks.

Comment

I don't know if the offense is just bad, or if Gaddis is just trying to shorten the game. They are snapping the ball on nearly every play with about 2-3 seconds to go, running when passing would make sense, etc. Maybe its a combination of both.

Corum is the breakaway runner we haven't had in a long time. Nice TD jaunt.

I still get the feeling M is going to have to pass, and throw downfield more, in order to get the W. I don't know if shortening the game will be enough. Maybe the coaches think M's defense can win the game without relying on the offense so much?

Haskins got robbed on the goal line play. They conveniently stopped the replay while he was in mid air. He came down on players, and not the ground. When he was finally stopped, he had broken the plane. But, that's Big Ten officiating for you. The roughing call was bogus. So was the low block call. These are the cream of the crop?

Oh well.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

17-0, as Michigan just runs it down Washington's throat. Now that I liked.

Comment

17-3, as Washington mounts its best drive of the game.

Comment

Michigan's drive is bailed out by a taunting call. Not sure that was warranted, but David Ojabo got the same call last week.

Comment

Hey, a QB read! A real read!

Comment

24-3, as Haskins punches another one in. That ought to be enough for this evening, but I'd like to see one more score.

Comment

24-10. Michigan's defense puts up its worst showing of the night, and Washington somehow is still in this. Michigan may actually need one more score.

Comment

Wtf was that offense series. Let's take out the two headed monster that has lead this team and have another one of those moronic bubble screens

Comment

31-10, as Corum gets one more. Corum: 21 carries, 171 yards, 3 TDs.

Comment

Lol. UW let him walk in. Announcers says nothing

Comment

This was hard to watch. We're stuck with this. The offense has an identity......in one dimension. Your final: turtles 31, squirls 10.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Overall would have been a great game in 1980. But really needed more rb screen passes... NOT. We didnt learn much cept we have much work on a passing game that doesn't make us wretch.

Comment

Working...
                                X