Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Illinois 10, Michigan 63 - Post Game Thread

Exercise a passing game, please.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Huskies Part Deux.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Revenge on Rocky Lombardi. Let's hope so, anyway.

Comment

We made him look like a Heisman candidate last year. Hopefully, no repeat performances on Saturday.

Comment

This will probably be our last double digit win. It gets much tougher after.

Comment

I could see this being the sort of uncomfortable game many thought the Western Michigan game would be. NIU is much improved from last year.

Comment

If our LT and LG repeat the game they had against U Dub, we have nothing to be concerned about.

Comment

Originally posted by JRB View Post
                I could see this being the sort of uncomfortable game many thought the Western Michigan game would be. NIU is much improved from last year.
                NIU put up big numbers v. GaTech and Wyoming. But with a lead v. Wyoming they gave up a 76y drive for the go head score for Wyoming. A pair of good WRs and a feature back on O may figure in to some discomfort for M.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

NIU has given up 232 ypg on the ground in their first two games. We're probably not a team that you want to face if you can't stop the run.
                  Last edited by Hannibal; September 13, 2021, 01:53 PM.

Comment

We're going to see fan discontent in the offense v NIU because M will run it and most likely successfully in a big way to posess and shorten the game. I can already hear the hand wringing about the passing game being absent. Unless some hi variance events happen, M won't have any reason to put the ball in the air.

Comment

The problem against UW wasn’t that the passing game was absent as much as that when it made an appearance it sucked a bag of dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                        We're going to see fan discontent in the offense v NIU because M will run it and most likely successfully in a big way to posess and shorten the game. I can already hear the hand wringing about the passing game being absent. Unless some hi variance events happen, M won't have any reason to put the ball in the air.
                        These are the games you are supposed to try shit out. If their game plan is indeed to shorten the game against NIU, that's an indictment of the staff. In this hypothetical, the fan complaints would be 100 percent justified.

Comment

TBF, a coaching staff's job is to win each game, not try out new shit.

Comment

Yeah Ok

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                              The problem against UW wasn’t that the passing game was absent as much as that when it made an appearance it sucked a bag of dicks.
                              Yep. 12 pass attempts. 1 went for 33 yards. The other 11 pass plays netted 11 total yards. Against a bad team. I don't want to be too negative because I don't think this is a very good team and my expectations are low to begin with but the writing is on the wall. As soon as we play someone that can defend simple run plays, Michigan's offense is going into the ditch.

Comment

Working...
                              X