Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Game: M 42 - "The" Ohio State 27 - Not Anymore. Post Game Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSU players still running their mouths about this year's game.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...?ocid=msedgntp

By my count, they've got at least 12 opponents that they need to concern themselves with before they think about Michigan again. If they don't focus on Utah like right now, .. they're going to get their blocks knocked off.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 2021 B1G East Division Champions!Game played on November 27, 2021 in Ann Arbor, MII DO NOT OWN ANY CONTENT IN THIS VIDEO

Comment

• And Urban Meyer didn't become a dirtbag upon arriving at Jacksonville. He's been a dirtbag all along.

But he won games!!!!

It's been hard as a fan to absorb all those losses when we all knew the guy was a dirtbag. But favorable scoreboards tend to cover a multitude of sins, especially in CFB. But even after all that, I can say two things confidently.

1. I'm glad Maurice Clarett chose OSU.

2. I'm glad Urban Meyer never coached Michigan.

Losses absolutely SUCK. Its been tough to deal with. Especially losing to those guys. But, I don't envy the scar that has been left on their program. Oh, I'm sure that the vast majority of them don't think there's a scar at all. But, there is. And evidence of that will come to light when we see if Meyer coaches a major college program again. My guess is most major programs won't want to roll the dice with him. Just like Tressel.

Comment

• Kinda like how I felt when Osborne kept losing to Switzer and Jimmy Johnson...those two were fucking slimeballs...maybe not quite Urban Slime...but still...

That being said...I think HARBAUGH is a dirtbag as well...but for different reasons.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Agree about Switzer and Johnson. They both left controversy behind at Oklahoma and Miami respectively.

Harbaugh isn't as pure as the driven snow. He has flaws as well. But at least he realized he needed to make changes both personally, and in personnel. He did so, and its paid off with a excellent season. I hope there's more to come, but this one can't be taken away. Its been done the right way.

Comment

• It's more about his crassness liney...like a piece of sandpaper...like fingernails on a chalkboard...like a crustacean in your underpants...like Talent and DSL in a circlejerk...like AA sandbagging on his sandbagging...like Wiz telling everyone to STFU...

Very annoying.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "OSU players still running their mouths about this year's game." - lineygoblue

Yeah, they shouldn't be doing that after getting their butts kicked. I'm hoping that they're mostly doing it because they're ticked off at losing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckeye Paul View Post
                  "OSU players still running their mouths about this year's game." - lineygoblue

Yeah, they shouldn't be doing that after getting their butts kicked. I'm hoping that they're mostly doing it because they're ticked off at losing.
                  They have a right to be upset about losing. I wouldn't expect anything else. But they're beginning to sound very MSU-like in that their entire existence depends on what they do against Michigan. They've got a big game coming up on NYD, and if they aren't ready to go, they're going to get beat. Utah is a very good football team. And its not like the Big Ten has a stellar record in the Rose Bowl.

They'll get another shot at Michigan, but that's still 11 months and at least 12 games away.

Comment

• Ohio State is coached by someone who was "born on third base and thinks he hit a triple" and is, generally, "not a tough team." There's no way they'll beat Utah or, for that matter, win anything again until the coach who was born on third base is removed. It's that simple.

Also, I'm not sure that being "born on third base" includes having your father commit suicide when you're a kid, but I'm not the one said that, so what do I know. I only know that Ohio State if Capital F Fucked.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Well, CRD does seem to have that air about him. He is riding the wave and building on a foundation that established by Tressel and Meyer. Laying aside the questionable character of both men, they built a program that produces winning scoreboards. That's what its all about. CRD had the privelege of joining the party late, and not having to lay a single brick or a drop of mortar onto that foundation. Today, even though he has strung together many victories, and continues to recruit at Saban-like levels, there appears to be a microscopic chink in the armor when it comes to getting his team prepared against an opponent that is well prepared for him.

To me, I think its a minor bump in the road. A Cessna on a radar screen. Its no big deal. I think he's going to figure it out.

The real story for me in all this is that Michigan finally knows that winning this game is possible. They've done it. They're not waving the white flag at the coin toss anymore. They may bet their asses kicked in C-bus next year, but at least they'll walk in knowing that a win is possible if they actually play better football than OSU. We'll see.

In the meantime, both teams have at least 12 games to play before they meet again. They need to focus on the immediate goals more than future goals at this point.

Comment

Working...
                      X