Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I guess this means Brian Griese won't be heading back to AA right away.

Hanni - I think McCarthy's development has been on the right track. He's not the next Peyton Manning, but he seems to be progressing pretty well. Iowa was so impressed with the development of our 2nd string quarterback that they've already given him the inside track to be their starter in 2023. And, Tennessee took a Michigan retread QB and had a pretty decent season with his help.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Finally, the "Harbaugh to Denver" crap fest can be put to sleep.

Denver is going to sign Sean Payton.

The Saints and Broncos have agreed to compensation in return for Super Bowl-winning head coach Sean Payton, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Comment

• HARBAUGH!!!!! to Carolina or AZ
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jake Moody was named MVP for the Shrine Bowl game in Vegas yesterday, as he kicked 4 FG's including one from 51 yards.

I think its safe to say he likely improved his draft status. He scored all 12 points for the winning team.

I'll have to be careful when he's drafted, because if I root for him as a pro, I'll be accused of all sorts of bad things ... and stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
            Jake Moody was named MVP for the Shrine Bowl game in Vegas yesterday, as he kicked 4 FG's including one from 51 yards.

I think its safe to say he likely improved his draft status. He scored all 12 points for the winning team.

I'll have to be careful when he's drafted, because if I root for him as a pro, I'll be accused of all sorts of bad things ... and stuff.
            I hope the Lions pick him.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• angelique @chengelis

Experts say NCAA's allegations against Michigan, Harbaugh could drag on into 2024​

Comment

• Jake Moody was named MVP for the Shrine Bowl game in Vegas yesterday,
                My bad. The game was in Mobile Alabama.

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

I hope the Lions pick him.
                  I don’t want to see his life ruined.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    angelique @chengelis

Experts say NCAA's allegations against Michigan, Harbaugh could drag on into 2024​
                    I thought they had the hamburger receipt.

Comment

• By then Harbaugh could be coaching the Broncos

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

I don’t want to see his life ruined.
                        These aren't those Lions anymore.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

These aren't those Lions anymore.
                          We'll see.

They've set the stage to become better. However, the Ford family still owns the team. Their history is one that runs the team like a business, and for profit. They have not been a championship focused organization. They bring in a few good players, and then refuse to build around them.

Lets see if Sheila changes that. Actions speak louder than words.

Comment

• shaddup
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

We'll see.

They've set the stage to become better. However, the Ford family still owns the team. Their history is one that runs the team like a business, and for profit. They have not been a championship focused organization. They bring in a few good players, and then refuse to build around them.

Lets see if Sheila changes that. Actions speak louder than words.
                              Robert Kraft was thought of the same way until he hired the GOAT of coaching.
                              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Well, William Clay Ford had Don Shula but he thought he was too young to be a HC.

Lets see if Sheila is smarter, and more competitive than her daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X