Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four of the first five picks in the first round are Woverines. Holy Shit! Unbelievable!

There has never been three only two of any team in the entire first round in the history of the NHL draft.

Just think if they didn't have to deal with Covid last year?

And they all will be back! As long as Hughes doesn't leave, he has said he plans on school next year.

...oh and Fuck You Kirk Herbstreit represented CBJ ? And throwing in Ohio State shit...ps. While announcing a Michigan player.
    Last edited by WingsFan; July 23, 2021, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• OSU can't match Michigan in Hockey. At least we have that.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Time to bump this thread!

#3 Michigan plays #5 Minnesota Duluth tonight in the Ice Breaker tournament in Duluth. They will play either #1 Minnesota State or #10 Providence on Saturday.

I didn't realize they started last weekend with a sweep of Lake Sate, 6-1 and 7-4. This is gonna be a fun team to watch!

Remember: This team has 4 of the first 5 picks in last years NHL draft as well as another first rounder at 22. This is a national championship contender. Winter/spring will be a great time to be a Michigan fan!

Comment

• Hockey and basketball should both be enjoyable to watch this year.

Comment

• So the NCHC (National Collegiate Hockey Conference) has their own streaming channel and they’re charging $25 for the Ice Breaker tournament. I did not choose to purchase.

HOWEVER: I did check the live stats on MGoBlue. MSD scored first, outshooting us 12-2 in the process on their home ice. Michigan then responded with 5 unanswered goals to win 5-1 AT #5 Duluth. That was the team we were supposed to play in the first round of the NCAA tournament last season. The Bulldogs went on to the Frozen Four after beating #1 North Dakota.

I guess what I’m trying to say is we’re averaging 6 goals per game and are very good. We’re gonna kill lotsa teams and I love it.

Comment

• Michigan knocked off #1 Mankato 3-2 behind a pair of third period goals! They will be the new #1 team in the country come Monday.

Comment

• Basketball and Hockey are going to be special this year. It should be fun both at Yost and Crisler.

Comment

• Are those arenas at the corner of ST and FU?
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nope.

The corners of ILLEGAL and KICK

now shaddup

Comment

• ...is that near Ryan Leaf Sucks Blvd?
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• touche'

now shaddup and get right with Nebraska as a Volleyball school

Comment

• ...and baseball...dumbass...reigning B1G champs fartknocker...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• okay ... okay ... baseball too.

But if you ever try to mess with us in Softball, I'm going to kick you in the nads ...

Comment

• Owie. You so hostile.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• #3 Michigan beats #1 Minny State to win the Ice Breaker Tourney. Soon to be #1!

I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

Working...
                                X