Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-2 over PSU last night, snagging sole possession of 1st place in the B1G. Going for the sweep today.
    I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Luke! Damn I wish he was heading toward the Red Wings (NJ) was all over the ice. Bordeleau had a sweet goal, steady Big swede in goal was the star last night.

Comment

• Good guys win again, 4-3 to sweep the weekend and the season series from PSU.
        I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• After dropping the first game 2-1 in OT last night, Michigan rebounds with a 4-1 win tonight at Minnesota.

Big win that pulls us into a tie atop with Big Ten with Ohio State.

Comment

• Wait, what? Are you sure you meant to say Ohio State?
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah. It’s weird. But Michigan moved into #1 in Pairwise with the win tonight.

Comment

• Just in case you're tired, like I am, of the Harbaugh soap opera, and I am fucking tired of it, here's a good rundown of the "troubles" brewing with the M men's hockey team - skipping a round of the GLIs a while back under the COVID blanket and discriminatory practices by HC Mel Pearson.

Cliff notes:
                • An angry Michigan Tech fan (the team M didn't play) does not have a smoking gun as much as he would like to portray that he has one. M Daily has elevated this to a "story."
                • A disgruntled former female employee expressing "outrage" over not being able to perform her duties becasue of a "closed" M locker room (uh, guys are naked in there). The complaint was filed with U administration and, as per usual, the U has hired a law firm to investigate. Results pending.
                • Mel says there's nothing to it and he and the program will be "exonerated."
                Scroll to the very end: https://mgoblog.com/content/hockey-w...ersy#read-more
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Good thing the Mgoblog diaries are there to set the record straight.

Comment

• Michigan played MTU in the GLI. It was Western that they ducked.

Comment

• Ducking/ not ducking due to Covid was probably a 50/50 thing. I don't think Pearson felt bad about not playing WMU at that time.

M won't be able to "duck" anyone come tournament time.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• While M was off figuring out ways to duck Western and do various bad things that merit serious investigation, Ohio State swept the hapless Badgers to assume sole possession of first in the B10. So, you know, SUCK IT, Mike!!!!

Unfortunately, Ohio State apparently finishes up with the Goofers and then at M. I assume those teams are way better because they're usually good and Ohio State is usually not. So you know, pre-emptive SUCK IT, Talent!!!!!
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Hockey smack.

Heh.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• OSU is up 3 points but Michigan has 2 games in hand, I believe. Doesn't matter tho. Our top 4 scorers are half a world away participating in the most ridiculous sporting event in history. Congrats on the regular season hockey crown.

Comment

• Mike - Will they be back in time for the Big Ten tournament, or will that be over?
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• They should be back for the postseason tourneys but the regular season is shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X