Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackie Samoskevich has signed a pro deal.

Comment

• Columbus takes Adam Fantilli third overall, Adam Fantilli, Zach Werenski and Kent Johnson playing together in Columbus.

French Reaction GIF

Comment

• At least Fantilli avoided California’s state income tax.

Comment

• I hope he can be persuaded to return for another season at Michigan.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Me too. That will mostly be Columbus's decision, though. If a high end prospect goes back to their college team, it's usually because their NHL club feels that's the best place for them to get another year of seasoning rather than play a year or two in the minors. With his size and skill, I'm guessing they plan on having him with the big club this fall.

Comment

• Isn't anyone paying attention to Michigan Hockey?
              The team appears to be jelling at the right time. We've been winning and moving up in the all-important Pairwise rankings (now #10 after sweeping ND in the 1st round of the B1G tournament this past weekend). Per CHN, probability of Michigan making the NCAA tournament is now at 99.4%.

Comment

• I went Saturday night to watch us dust off the Domers. Really great atmosphere, as usual.

We play at Minnesota Saturday night in the semifnals.

Comment

• I was also at Saturday's game, brought along my teenage granddaughter (she loves hockey!). We had great mid-ice seats 5 rows up from the benches, seated though among ND parents and family.
                  At one point in the final 10 minutes of the game when the domers around us were complaining about a call, granddaughter whispers in my ear "those Notre Dame fans don't know what they're talking about...so annoying!"

She was 100% correct!! LOL 😆

Comment

• I was in section 10 up near the top. ND’s goalie kept them in the game in the first period. We had a lot of good looks. I missed the guy off to the left that one-times this shot at the end but it was a great save.

Comment

• Michigan defeated Minnesota last night in Minneapolis 2-1 to earn a spot in the championships game. They’ll play the shitbags of MSU at Munn Ice Arena this Saturday at 8:00.

Michigan was the superior team much of the game last night. Just a perfect road game. They’re safely in the NCAA tourney regardless of what happens Saturday.

Comment

• Hockey tourney gets started in just about an hour. Minnesota is the only Big10 team playing today. But all eyes are obviously on the critical Cornell-Maine matchup.

2024 Division I Men's Ice Hockey Official Bracket | NCAA.com

Comment

• NoDak is gonna be tough. I want another shot at Sparty so bad after last week's nonsense.

Comment

• STFU
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Cornell beats Maine 3-1. Eat a dick, Stephen King! Woo!

Playing Denver next on saturday for a Frozen Four spot. Hopefully they're worn out some from their double OT game.

Goofers beat Wiz's beloved alma mater

Comment

• Michigan plays at 8:30 tonight on ESPNU.

Comment

Working...
                                X