• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
    I'd rather have Awesome Jamabo
    lol
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
      We got any good looking replacements for Horford and McGary on the radar for 15?
      Horford has a medical redshirt. He'll be here next season.

Comment

• McGary will be back. If he's smart, that is.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yeah I can't see McGary leaving either. Nothing scares off NBA scouts like back problems.

Comment

• I think McGary comes back too, Staukus probably should leave (little upside to staying imo) and GR3 probably should leave too. If GR3 has the same weaknesses in his game next season, scouts are going to doubt whether it'll ever 'click' for him and he'll end up out of the 1st round...

I think the question above was that with McGary and Horford leaving after the '14 - '15 season, what 'bigs' are M going to recruit in '15 to replace those two. Right now, M is aiming high for a 5-star type, for now and if those guys aren't interested, we'll find out later who there plan B guys are...

Jalen Brunson (PG, Illinois) seemed to back off of a bit as a M lean last time I read quotes from him, he could be a battle between M, Sparty & Illini... Jalen Coleman (SG, Indiana) I think is a safer bet to end up in the '15 class, I like his talent, skill level but there are probably 10 SG types better than him in his class. Without a guard in the previous class (Hatch), he's an important recruit... Both are top 50 type talents.

Comment

• I'd be shocked to see 10 better SGs than Coleman.

Comment

• Probably should've said 'wing' types but I don't like Coleman quite as much as others. I wouldn't surprise me if he falls in the rankings in future revisions.

Comment

• New offer to Matt McQuaid SG/SF (6'5" wing) type (4*/#58 overall, Texas)... Prototypical JB type of player, shooter who can put the ball on the floor, pass and will play defense.

Not a great offer list yet but Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri and A&M have already offered.

Comment

• Where did you read that he was offered?

Comment

• I don't necessarily even care who else offers our targets. Beilein has proven over and over he recruits players that are horrendously undervalued.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                        I don't necessarily even care who else offers our targets. Beilein has proven over and over he recruits players that are horrendously undervalued.
                        McGary wasn't..

but yeah I get what you're saying.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• and McGary outside of four weeks has been a total bust.

Don't get me wrong, it was a historic four weeks, but the guy just can't get in shape, and he's garbage when he isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            McGary wasn't..

but yeah I get what you're saying.
                            And Beilein was on McGary WAY before he was "McGary".

Comment

• Can anyone ID who these recruits are in the left of the middle? They had to be impressed with the game today.

Comment

• Best player in the Finals seems to be a Soph named Josh Jackson, Detroit Consortium, 6'8", 205 who can shoot. Muskegon has a junior named Davis, 6' 9" (already committed to MSU). Best defensive player I saw.

It is halftime of the Texas game, and I simply cannot understand why a 6'6" wing would not want to play for UM! Man, it seems like a perfect system for kids who can shoot and think.

Comment

Working...
                                X