Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This damn link won't post! One more try. It's about Charles Mathews.

Comment

• The link just won't post.

Anyway, he's put on 19 pounds since the summer. Most of it appears to be muscle.

Comment

• 2018 in-state (Detroit!) PG David DeJulius commitment to our Wolverines

Comment

• He looks like one of those Beilein diamonds and the 46-point performance game him some good buzz. He's #172 in the 24/7 composite but he might be a guy that gets into the top 100 by the end of his senior year. From what I've seen of the 2017 PG signee, Eli Brooks, I think I like DeJulius better. He just looks like a Derrick Walton clone.

Comment

• Looks like a Burke clone to me. He's not near the athlete walton was in high school.

Comment

• Walton's listed at 6'1" 190. Orange DeJulius is 6'0" 188. Both solidly built guys.

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hx17XVaPww"]David DeJulius Commitment Video - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLHicnD1gF0"]David DeJulius (18/East English Village Prep) - Early Season Highlights Part II - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• A bit of an update on Mo Bamba

Comment

• Eli Brooks highlights from this season. He looks a lot more impressive and athletic than what I recall from previous videos. Maybe taller too? He's averaging 30 points, 13 boards and 4 assists so far this season.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YXoYcFzbFg"]Eli Brooks Spring Grove Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Oh, also Michigan made Mo Bamba's Final Four, along with Texas, UK and dooook.

Comment

• A very distant 3rd/4th behind UK/Duke.

Comment

• I hope that if there are any elite 1/done wings that they are pushing for that spot as well. With Wagner and Wilson back, and a few other decent role players, adding an alpha-scorer wing would make for a team that finally has some real tournament potential.

Comment

• I sure hope so!

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                                I hope that if there are any elite 1/done wings that they are pushing for that spot as well. With Wagner and Wilson back, and a few other decent role players, adding an alpha-scorer wing would make for a team that finally has some real tournament potential.
                                You said that a month or so ago and I pointed out that there aren't. Charles Matthews and/or Poole will have to fill that gap.

Comment

Working...
                                X