X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol, gut feeling is based on info and crystal ball is based on gut

Comment

• No... Gut feeling is based on a direct source, always... Crystal balls are based upon less than that.

Comment

• Ok. Thanks

Comment

• I have more gut than everyone here and I have no idea what you are talking about ...
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Kentucky just landed another big time player, and he may reclassify to 2020. The talk is that, if he does, they may be out of the running for Josh Christopher.

Comment

• Walker Kessler verbally committed to UNC last night. The list for a big is shrinking, at least as far as our current offers go.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                Isaiah Todd sets his OV for September 27th.
                Moses Moody will be in as well.

Comment

• Would have been nice to get Kessler. I like the idea of Dickinson though, who is more of a project so doesn't project to be one-and-done in the year Castleton is ready to take the job. Get some backup mins behind Castleton and then take over for a year, maybe two. I hope we make him top priority.

Comment

• No mention here of Kentucky filling up its class without taking Josh Christopher. He has family ties at ASU and at Mizzou, but otherwise Michigan's not any longer competing against any bluebloods for him. He's ranked 7th or 9th or something, so just ahead of Springer in terms of elite wings on our board. Between him, Springer and Burnett, that's three five-star wings for which we are in the top four or five, and not competing against Kentucky, Duke, UNC or Kansas. Could lose out on all three still, but the news is increasingly positive.

Comment

• Landing one would be a huge coup...

Kessler might've been more likely with JB actually.

Comment

• M received a couple crystal balls for Hunter Dickinson yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                          M received a couple crystal balls for Hunter Dickinson yesterday.
                          And then he got a Duke offer today. We'll see if that changes the landscape at all.

Comment

• Not sure what that means for Duke. Mark Williams would be the other center we've both been recruiting; he's deciding between Duke, Stanford, M with Buckeyes/UCLA involved.

Comment

• FWIW- Isaiah Todd, coming off his OV this past weekend, included a quick frame of a Block M in the first few seconds of his latest IG video: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3DeLMlBzKw/

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                                FWIW- Isaiah Todd, coming off his OV this past weekend, included a quick frame of a Block M in the first few seconds of his latest IG video: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3DeLMlBzKw/
                                Never mind. Somebody that makes videos and is a Michigan fan made it for him.

However, his mom did enjoy their visit:

Comment

Working...
                                X