Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosey Moody cuts his list to a Final 3: Michigan, Virginia, and his home state Razorbacks.

Comment

• Sucks that UVA is involved. Moody is our consolation prize after they got Shareef Abdur-Rahim's kid.

Comment

• Mark Williams chooses Duke over Michigan and UCLA. Hunter Dickinson is the remaining C that Michigan has offered. Duke, ND, Michigan, and Florida State are his final four. I'd have to think that Duke is off the board now.

Comment

• Moses Moody is making his announcement this Saturday, at 7pm Eastern. Most people seem to think he's going to play for his home state Razorbacks.

Comment

• The #1 Ranked player in the 2021 Class, Jonathan Kuminga, just announced his top 10, and Michigan is in it. No scholarship offer, as of yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
              Moses Moody is making his announcement this Saturday, at 7pm Eastern. Most people seem to think he's going to play for his home state Razorbacks.
              Most people were right. We're down to Burnett and Christopher, as far as guard offers go. Christopher moved up his OV to 11/22 and Burnett has decided to announce on Tuesday.

Comment

Most people were right. We're down to Burnett and Christopher, as far as guard offers go. Christopher moved up his OV to 11/22 and Burnett has decided to announce on Tuesday.
                Burnett committed to Texas Tech. I guess since Christopher is far from a lock, we've now offered SG Adam Miller (#31). Miller posted on Twitter he would be making an OV to Michigan this weekend but then deleted the tweet and later tweeted about his U of M offer. He played AAU with Jace Howard and lives in Chicago, so he's obviously familiar with Juwan. He has 9 CB predictions to Illinois, though, some coming as recently as this week. He seems like another long shot but you never know.

Comment

• This was the day before Michigan offered so who knows if we have a chance:

Comment

• Oh, also Zeb signed his LOI today. Todd hasn't signed his yet.

Comment

• Todd has yet to sign his LOI.

Todd, a forward at Word of God Christian Academy (Raleigh, North Carolina), said he "can't wait" to play at Michigan next season, but isn't ready to sign.
                      I'm not sure what to make of that.
                      https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...-one/40604449/

Comment

• Recruiting is like football: you have to hit until the whistle stops. Obviously we're not done recruiting the guy.

Comment

• Yeah. I guess so.

Comment

• Josh Christopher gave his OV a 9.9 out of 10. Take that for what it's worth. I guess it's a lot better than no comment.

Comment

• Terrance Williams SF decommitted from Georgetown. M will be in it along with Virginia & Stanford...

Only other targets left are Hunter Dickinson C https://247sports.com/player/hunter-dickinson-46036187/ and Joshua Christopher SG https://247sports.com/player/joshua-...pher-46047630/

Comment

Josh Christopher gave his OV a 9.9 out of 10. Take that for what it's worth. I guess it's a lot better than no comment.
                                He and his Dad both seemed to have very favorable views of Coach Howard.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X