Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan makes Mark Williams' Final 3, along with UCLA and Duke. Duke has been thought to be the front-runner for a while but he's making his OV to A2 this weekend.

Comment

• Scooby Johnson committed to Butler. I was kind of hoping he'd still be a Plan B-option for us but hopefully we land some of the big fish. At least Coach Val gets him.

Comment

• Dickinson announces a top 4 tomorrow. Will be very interesting to see if Duke's on it.

Comment

• Moses Moody cancelled his visit to Florida. That's one less school to beat out. There is some buzz that Moody really enjoyed his OV here.

Comment

• Hunter Dickinson has reduced his list to a Final 4: Michigan, Duke, Florida State, and Notre Dame.

Comment

• Jaemyn Brakefield was offered by Duke yesterday and committed today. The list is getting smaller. Still, Christopher, Todd, Burnett, Moody, Dickinson, and Springer are out there and at least a little interested. Get one of them to go with Zeb (and probably Jace) and it's a Beilein-level good class. Get two and it's up there with Beilein's best.

Comment

• Moody's mom:

Comment

• Isaiah Todd has cut his list down to 2: Michigan and Kansas. He'll announce where he's committing to on October 17th.

His comments:

Also, Mark Williams put Michigan in his Final 3, along with Duke and UCLA. This was prior to his OV this past weekend.

Comment

• A few Crystal Balls are coming in for Todd to U of M. Let's hope that's the case!

Comment

• Rivals guy switched his from Kansas to Michigan. Fingers crossed. Still, for whatever reason, I'm only going to be full-blast excited when he reels in a wing, even though Todd is ranked just as high as Christopher, and slightly higher than Springer or Burnett. I guess I feel like for one-and-dones your dynamic on-ball wing is more impactful than a stretch 4, who might have a more complex development process figuring out using his body, being fed by the team's guards, strength, etc. I'd sure hope Juwan would do a better job with Todd than Izzo did with Jaren Jackson, but it's not as simple as just giving a skilled wing the ball and asking him to get buckets and dimes.
                      Last edited by hack; October 8, 2019, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• Mark Williams will make his college choice on November 1st.

Comment

• I don't know about Todd now -- his most recent comments on Bill Self were extremely glowing. Talking about how he loves him, how they already have a plan for him as a one and done and then off to the NBA, and how the sanctions against KU could actually be "a good thing". Whatever that means.

Then when asked about Michigan, Todd said he doesn't know what Michigan's style will be since Juwan is a first year HC and that he'd "have to wait and see what Michigan looks like next season", or something to that effect. Again -- whatever that means, since he's going to be making a decision in less than two days.
                          AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Well who the hell knows, but Sam Webb just put in his crystal ball for Michigan, and the major recruiting service sites have too. Apparently Evan Daniels is something like 233-for-240 over some recent period of time with the top prospects. So, we'll see. it would be just a typical Michigan fan kick in the nuts to have every crystal ball going our way and to see the guy pick the program that's going to be on probation instead.

Even though he's the 12th ranked prospect, and hellaciously talented, I still feel like I'll be happier to see one of Burnett, Christopher, or Springer. maybe Todd makes it easier for one of those guys to come in, but that wing creator is the real win I want to see.

Comment

• Well I hope they're right

Would be a huge get for Juwan
                              AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Springer won't happen for M. Moses Moody is pretty high on M, Jace Howard will be in the class too.

Comment

Working...
                                X