This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post

He's from D.C. so weather probably isn't a big concern for him. That said, it can't hurt!
    Terrance Williams just committed. That's a pick-me-up from the football!

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post

Terrance Williams just committed. That's a pick-me-up from the football!
      Indeed. Am I allowed to be happy about that today?
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Man. What a class. Especially from a guy in his first ever season as a head coach.

There's still the question of Todd signing or going overseas. And then Christopher is still being pursued.

If they get Todd to sign, and then somehow landed Christopher -- could they actually secure the #1 class in the entire nation?
        AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• No. Duke and UK each have 3 5* players. But with Christopher the team might be better. It would be playing for a championship.

Comment

• The difference might be that Michigan's commits might actually stay more than one year. Duke and UK's commits are mostly one-and-dones.

Comment

• There are rumblings that Michigan may be leading in the Joshua Christopher sweepstakes. At least some 247 reporter for UCLA thinks so.

Also, #8-ranked recruit Greg Brown, a PF, is now making an OV to Ann Arbor on February 8th.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I guess his pockets are deeper than Harbaugh's.

Comment

• You make more in the NBA than coaching in the NFL.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• There's a reason he didn't get Nimari Burnett.

Overall, very exciting. Christopher is the perfect guy to add. Am trying to stay calm.

Comment

• If he signs along with Todd, its a good reason to get excited.

Comment

• Sure is! Greg Brown looks really impressive too, as a hedge for Todd. If Kentucky wants him I'm sure they'll get him, but otherwise that's a very nice modern combo forward.

Comment

• Jace Howard commits! Probably means Christopher is the only remaining target. There will be attrition, hopefully not Livers to the NBA though if I advised him he's not going to improve his stock much in a senior season.

Comment

• I'm with you there. And, that the NBA would be advised to pay attention. Livers is on track to shoot a higher career %age from all areas then Duncan Robinson did, and is clearly a better athlete. I don't know if Livers is a full-on 3&D stalwart in the NBA, but somebody's going to get a solid rotation player. But if we could add Christopher to a roster that has Livers and Wagner on the wings and DDJ as PG, or even Brooks, then that's a contender. Fight for minutes would be an absolute bloodbath. Given what Christopher looks like he can do, I'd be fine if Todd doesn't come if we could add Christopher to a roster with a a senior Livers on it.

Comment

• Sumbitch can recruit. Really need to get into the tourney though to cement Howard's reputation and keep that goodwill train rolling. It's depressing to be saying that. We seemed like a lock for a 4 or better seed then.

Comment

Working...
                                X