No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've seen it put thusly: either Russia truly has something that they can blackmail Trump with or the US Intelligence community is purposely undermining the President-Elect. Neither is good. And the IC is now openly, more or less, at war with Trump
    or a third option being the testimony of the DNI and FBI director today that Putin determined that Hillary would win and was beginning the process of undermining her.

I'm surprised no one here has mentioned the e-mail dump late Sunday night which supported the presumption that Hillary's home server had indeed been hacked by at least China, Russia, and Israel.

Comment

• Here's the whole thing: https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinge...RXq#.eeYQ0YBv6. Geezer's gonna be the last on the planet to ``see'' evidence.

Comment

• Buzz Feed has actually published a 35-page dossier from someone claiming to be in British intelligence that says Russia owns Trump.

A dossier, compiled by a person who has claimed to be a former British intelligence official, alleges Russia has compromising information on Trump. The allegations are unverified, and the report contains errors.

Heh, the 'report' says Trump paid numerous prostitutes to give him golden showers in the same room Obama stayed when in Moscow. The FSB recorded it all

Comment

• Ah Hack beat me to it

Comment

• This is the report that's been hinted at for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Impossible. The Donald never compromises!
              Art of the Heel

Comment

• I'm asserting Donald Trump is giving Pam Bondi a job in the White House and gave her a 25K campaign contribution in return she dropped the Florida investigation into the corrupt Trump University. I will assert it daily for Da Geezer if he likes.

Comment

• CNN asked the Trump people for comment hours ago and have yet to hear back a peep

Comment

• Most anticipated tweet ever.

My question: why today? Hearings are ongoing. So much for liberal media -- this is a gift to those who want the focus away from the hearings.

Comment

• Hearings ongoing. Trump announced a press conference for tomorrow. THIS obviously moves to the top of the questions, forcing him to either address it on camera or cancel his presser entirely.

Comment

• Oh right -- the supposed press conference tomorrow. Timed to that maybe?

Comment

• So who's on first and what's on second?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Does the PEEOTUS keep the press conference?
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/563817822879760386[/ame]

Comment

• The Trump team's initial response

[ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/818990655418617856[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X