No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably have seen this by now, but who did it better?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70hIxu4WCmM"]Trump VS Bane - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Seen that, was pretty funny

Comment

• One of Trump's priorities: gold curtains in the Oval Office

[ame]https://twitter.com/steveschale/status/822603516686503936[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
          This. Is. Fucking. Hilarious.
          Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Just biding my time to the Sarah Palin-Dog The Bounty Hunter ticket faces off against the Michael Moore-Rosie O'Donnell ticket.

BROUGHT TO YOU BY BRAWNDO:THE THIRST MUTILATOR
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              One of Trump's priorities: gold curtains in the Oval Office

https://twitter.com/steveschale/stat...03516686503936
              Obama had gold curtains (at least at one point):

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Comment

• Trump's team orders the National Park Service to cease use of all Twitter accounts until further notice after the NPS posted a couple pictures comparing Trump's crowd size with Obama's

Comment

• One of Trump's first acts was to suspend FHA mortgage rate cuts. I imagine this could cool the housing market a bit

An hour after Donald Trump assumed the presidency Friday, his administration indefinitely suspended a pending rate cut for mortgage insurance required for FHA-backed loans, which are popular with first-time home buyers and those with poor credit.

Comment

• Re: park service tweeting

I don't know if "Trump's team" is accurate. It was definitely someone in authority at the Park Service who stopped the tweeting, and it probably wasn't a horrible call to suspend it until the one not following protocol is identified.

I anticipate Trump will do a myriad of disastrous things. Something like this or gold curtains just thins the soup, imo.

As always, your mileage may vary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wellington_beefhouser View Post
                        Agreed. The real kicker here is what happens when nothing changes? Seems to me Trump's cabinet selections signal same ol' DC politics. If nothing changes, nothing changes. The way the voting is shaking out time after time has me losing faith in the intelligence of the voters. Next president....Kanye West! Crazier and crazier.
                        My fellow Americans, Beyonc? had one of the best videos of all time.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          Here you go DLS feel better!
                          Dr loves strange?
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Fallows on the speech

Most presidents view inaugural addresses as a rare opportunity to appeal beyond “the base.” This was base-only.

Comment

• I anticipate Trump will do a myriad of disastrous things. Something like this or gold curtains just thins the soup, imo.

Well said.

Comment

• The NPS thing just shows how thin skinned and narcissistic the man is.

Hurting poor people by increasing the premiums for PMI and health insurance? More disaterous.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X