Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talent..

People who speak of single payer talk about the costs.. they don't want to discuss supply. Americans talk about costs but are passionate about supply. The best way to solve this is improve health and limit the need for care
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I also think most American's misunderstand when the US healthcare system is the most expensive.. post 55 yrs old.

That link to the Pittsburg gazette article was full of great information.

Comment

• Correct.

I'm uncomfortable agreeing on so many points with a known and validated nitwit. This must be how hack feels when his posts get harrumphed by Hoss.

Perhaps this well help -- I'm not sure how UFM keeps the Buckeyes within 21 in Lincoln next season against Wiley Reilly.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I think we should deport entropy first. Think of the savings in posts.

Comment

• that's just mean...

Comment

• Maybe a deportation package? $$$ and a home on a beach in the Caribbean.. I guess I could suck it up for the betterment of society.

Comment

• If we're talking deportation packages, I'm thinking we develop one where Talent ends up on a beach in Greenland.

Comment

• I was going to say Iran, but Greenland is a compromise..

Comment

• You're about to see a huge spike in Inuit terrorism.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• They hate our freedom.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/deadhag/status/817613929232920577[/ame]

When you are looking to be angry about something..

Comment

• Lets start saving to send Trump away. If every Hillary voter puts in $1/day for the next year, maybe we'd have enough to convince him to take asylum somewhere else. Perhaps in Moldova. He likes the women.

Comment

• I'll take Iran. That's a lemon out of which I could make some very nice lemonade.

Comment

• entropy needs a twitter intervention.

Comment

• is that code for a beer?

Comment

Working...
                                X