Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame]https://twitter.com/nielslesniewski/status/831307791231045632[/ame]

Also, DOJ warned Trump Admin almost a month ago that Flynn was not telling the truth about his phone calls with Moscow (by now-fired Sally Yates and with James Comey's eventual endorsement)

Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; February 13, 2017, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Where does Geezer's claim of three million illegal aliens voting come from? Principally from a guy called Gregg Phillips who has repeatedly promised hard evidence since the Election but never actually provides it. His 'study" has been widely promoted by far-right conspiracy-minded media, like Alex Jones and Milo.

Were there 3 million illegal votes from undocumented immigrants in this year’s presidential election? Well, that’s what

Another example of tea party style conservatives convinced massive voter fraud is real and finding nothing even with the full investigatory power of the state govt on their side:

In 2012, Florida Governor Rick Scott’s administration started an effort trying to crack down on noncitizens voting by comparing driver's license data against voter rolls.

Through this process the Florida Department of State created a list of 182,000 potential noncitizens that had voted. That number was whittled down to 2,700, then to about 200 before the purge was stopped amid criticism that the data was flawed given the number of false positives — including a Brooklyn-born World War II vet.

Ultimately, only 85 people were removed from the voting rolls. State officials began to pursue a second attempt at a purge in advance of the 2014 election but then abandoned that effort, too.

Comment

• Fake news!
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• North Korea very big problem! There will be steps taken! Bigly action! SEE YOU IN COURT

Comment

• Bigly question! Uh, asking for a friend:

My friend's got an employee that my friend's gotta fire for doing something my friend told him to do (plus he's booooring). But he's got a lot of dirt on my friend! What do I do?! SAD!

Comment

• God these fuck wads struggle in day to day operations. Whatll happen when a crisis actually happens. Besides Jeez and other alt rights, who really has any confidence they'd get through it.

Comment

• Flynn out.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• This whole administration is compromised.

Comment

• Am I the only one that immediately thinks of Bagdad Bob any time any of Trump's spokesmen try to explain and gloss over the stupid shit that Trump and this Administration do?

Our Army is strong. We are having great victories against the Great Satan!
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• An Army investigation into Flynn illegally taking money from Russia continues.

An ongoing investigation should also continue into who else at the White House knew about Flynn contacting Russia to discuss sanctions. Seems hard to believe he'd have five phone calls in one day with them and not have had any orders from his boss to do so.

Comment

• From Darrell Issa's former spokesman (!)

[ame]https://twitter.com/kurtbardella/status/831372284699037697[/ame]

Comment

• Can't lie to Pence.

And great links and Trump impersonations, DSL!
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Gay New Yorker ostracized for writing about Milo (as an assignment): http://nypost.com/2017/02/11/im-a-ga...-conservative/

He now sees the left for what it is.

Speaking of the left, great news from Germany:

A town in Germany has stopped playing a popular children’s song about a fox who steals a goose after a complaint from a vegan. Limburg’s town spokesman Johannes Laubach told the dpa news agency Thursday a local woman had asked the mayor to remove the tune from the town hall’s mechanical carillon. Laubach said the mayor had temporarily granted her request. The carillon — a series of bells — has a repertoire of 33 tunes, including 15 German children’s songs, that are played several times a day.
                            Finally, kudos to Nick Kristoff for pointing out that husbands kill more people IN AMERICA than terrorists do. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/11/o...ollection&_r=1

FTR, Husbands also killed more people IN AMERICA from 1939-45 than Nazis did. Solid stuff.

Finally, the Rs should NOT poo-poo the town hall protests especially when it comes to Obamacare. They should be well aware of them and treat them seriously. Referring to them as "astroturf" movements is what the Ds did in 2009 and, well, almost 1000 lost seats later, that turned out well. Don't fall into the same trap --which, of course, they will. http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...party-protests
                            Last edited by iam416; February 14, 2017, 08:31 AM.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              An Army investigation into Flynn illegally taking money from Russia continues.

An ongoing investigation should also continue into who else at the White House knew about Flynn contacting Russia to discuss sanctions. Seems hard to believe he'd have five phone calls in one day with them and not have had any orders from his boss to do so.
                              It demonstrates Trump's greatness that he fired Flynn! Obama would have promoted him, then hired an Iranian mullah to fill his spot! Terrible! Also, hail!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                Can't lie to Pence.

And great links and Trump impersonations, DSL!
                                Correction, you can lie to Pence as long as the media doesn't report it. Great American Patriot Sally Yates to the White House about Flynn's Fibs last month and it had no impact to Flynn. The crap didn't hit the fan until the failing Washington Post reported it Friday.

Comment

Working...
                                X