No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all the libs jerking off hoping deep throat Flynn yields trumptacular results in exchange for immunity

HE has a story!!

Comment

• Trump has already accomplished more than any President in history

Comment

• I heard he's going to announce that he found Jimmy Hoffa during lunch yesterday.

Next week, cold fusion and the forgiveness of sins.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
          all the libs jerking off hoping deep throat Flynn yields trumptacular results in exchange for immunity

HE has a story!!

Comment

• That is indeed remarkable. After Whitewater>Vince Foster>Monica Lewinsky>birtherism>terrorist pal-arounds>email server, you'd think that:

1. White House misbehavior that has direct consequences for the security of the country would stand out from the long list of ones without that. We're already past the burden of proof on that.

2. If not reacting to the content itself, that people would at least be more prepared for the idea that the tactics of one side can be used by the other.

Comment

• Hey maybe crash course likes that during his term as NSA, Flynn was retroactively registered as a foreign agent to Turkey. That sounds legit. He wasn't even fired for that.

Maybe he likes that Trump's campaign manager have 15 offshore bank accounts for laundering money. All on the up and up even though his daughter was a little dubious about the people Manafort has had killed, that standard campaign work.

Comment

• oh no!

trump and putin working together to make millions for each other by getting trump elected!

shades of dr. evil and #2!!

they'll make 1 Zillion dollars for Natasha and boris bedanoff !

running for president and dispatching of the PAH were just a ruse to set up our dream of world domination with Adolph putin!

general Flynn and corey's bank account trail are just the ticket we need to impeach the orange man and stop their evil plan!

Maxine will be so happy!

70 days of trump

70 days of hysteria from the left that anybody having dealings with russia and offshore accounts somehow is a crook . Of course if you use that criteria Hillary and bill would have been locked up a long time ago

Comment

• 70 Days of Trump and complete Republican control of the govt

13 golf outings in 10 weeks

2 blocked immigration orders

Obamacare not repealed nor replaced on Day 1

The Wall hasn't started or even been partially funded

Declared War on the Freedom Caucus

Trump's former NSA-head begging for immunity from prosecution

FBI, Senate, and House investigations

"On the graves of my ancestors I swear to you, never has a President worked harder and accomplished so much!"

Comment

• We'll get some more facts in the future that we can choose to believe north, but if it amounts to nothing then it's just like all the other fake-POTUS scandals of the past 25 years. One side's playbook now deployed by the other. Not surprising, or difficult to anticipat. This is just what politics is now.

Comment

• Do you really think that the Russians interfereing with the US presidential election is no big deal? Or that there was a Foreign Agent in the White House is no big deal?
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• For a lot of people this is confirmation the system is working. He's being constrained. But there's nothing here about the kleptocracy. That is unchecked and needs to stop. The longer it goes unchecked the more we will get these types of people seeking public office.

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        70 Days of Trump and complete Republican control of the govt

13 golf outings in 10 weeks

2 blocked immigration orders

Obamacare not repealed nor replaced on Day 1

The Wall hasn't started or even been partially funded

Declared War on the Freedom Caucus

Trump's former NSA-head begging for immunity from prosecution

FBI, Senate, and House investigations

"On the graves of my ancestors I swear to you, never has a President worked harder and accomplished so much!"

Comment

• I can't believe anyone would be shocked that our spectacular republic is constraining DJT. I mean, yeah, he gets to undo Obama shitty EOs, but that's about it. He's been checked everywhere else. As it should be. LOL @ anyone who thinks DJT wants to or was going to be some sort of fascist dictator.

Speaking of fascism, or at least the state raining down hell on political folks it hates, the wonderful State of California has indicted some of the folks who made the Planned Parenthood videos on various criminal charges in a preposterous exercise of state power and resources. However, in California, if you come at a progressive sacred cow you will end up in jail. Putin would be semi-proud....while laughing at the prosecutor for not just gunning them down.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• unusually lucid
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hey Geezer, Fox just reported that they can confirm that two WH staffers are the ones who provided Nunes with his info. You ready to believe in this yet? Or is Fox a lying pack of lefties hellbent on destroying Devin Nunes, who unlike nearly all politicians, is a man of impeccable character?
                              Really? Both Fox and CNN have been careful in saying words like "assisted" and "aided". I've seen no one, except the NYT, say that they "provided" or "were the source of" the information. How about a post of a news organization saying the two guys provided the information?

And, when I learned the name Evelyn Farcus, I did google it. I read the Snopes take, but then I watched the actual interview. She clearly said that persons in the trump campaign were surveilled. As usual, I recommend using primary sources. Remember when Hillary had a simple brain-fart and said she was going to raise taxes on the middle class? Rather than making it an issue (by either side) it was clear that she misspoke. Could be the same with Farcus. Until Trump's stupid tweet that Obama had wiretapped Trump Tower, it was just common knowledge that the transition team had been surveilled. There are only really two issues that matter.

1. Did the Trump campaign collude with the Russians to benefit the Trump campaign, particularly with the Podesta emails?
                              2. Were American citizens surveilled by the NSA under the blanket 12333 warrant, and then was the raw data passed to other intelligence agencies who must have a FISA warrant particular to that American citizen?

And I wait for anyone to explain why Obama, with two weeks left in his term, suddenly opened 12333 surveillance to 16 other intelligence agencies. At least Farcus answered that question. Anyone here have another reason for the policy change?

Comment

• If you read the Times article, the evidence the Nunes unearthed from the White House wasn't even any US citizens. It was surveillance of foreign diplomats talking to each other about the Trump Administration. So you might want to double up on the tin foil.

Comment

Working...
                                X