No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fully assume they were joking. But what's the joke? That there's a kernel of truth or a doubt in everyone's mind.

The fact that Trump was Putins puppet was brought up in the campaign. I'm confused as to your question.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• A medical examiner confirmed that the 52-year-old rocker, who was found dead on his bathroom floor with 'a band around his neck' early Thursday morning, had committed suicide.

sad news
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• That blows. Utterly.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
          I fully assume they were joking. But what's the joke? That there's a kernel of truth or a doubt in everyone's mind.

The fact that Trump was Putins puppet was brought up in the campaign. I'm confused as to your question.
          I assume they were NOT joking. Why would those guys get together in a room in a place where anyone can legally record the conversation and say things that, if taken the wrong way, would possibly incriminate themselves? If they were joking they are very stupid.

But, that said, no room for assumptions. We don't know. Stranger things have happened.

Comment

• Cornell had recently played a gig in Council Bluffs, IA.

Counciltucky strikes again.

Comment

• I've always felt the stock market is a good mechanism for taking the temperature of both the economy and political climate. We'll it spoke yesterday with the Dow giving up 372 points.

This speaks directly to an embattled President unable to carry through with what most thought would be a round of pro business legislation and tax cuts. It also speaks to the reality that the political quagmire he has created for himself impedes the Presidency in its responsibility to govern. It'll be a miracle if he recovers. I'm skeptical the he will and the heat may create the circumstances that will prompt his resignation.

I think it was Hoss that suggested this may have been the R's and possibly the D's strategy all along. Things are moving along swimmingly for them then.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Maybe the Rs have some strategy at play here (I merely suggested that Pence provided a golden parachute should Trump flame out) but the Ds lack anything approximating the shared brain required to put forth a coherent one. Without Barack Obama they are a leaderless rabble, much like the Scots of old.

That said, the ying/yang structure of American politics dictates that they are the de facto beneficiaries of GOP failures, deserved or otherwise.

Comment

• Shaddup
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    Shaddup
                    Found a win-win for all of us: hire Wiz to replace Bannon. Trump gets an equally objectionable human being for an advisor, but one with the ability to simplify the message into one the president can understand. Wiz' wife sends him off to Washington so he's out of the way, the entire state of Nebraska can take a deep breath, and hopefully he'll be busy enough not to post here anymore.

Another alternative: invent a Wiz wind-up doll to say the three things he says, and make that Trump's advisor instead. Lock up Wiz in the cell next to Hillary.

Comment

• I like Option 2.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Roger Ailes kicks the bucket. Ill miss him less than Chris Cornell.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                          Maybe the Rs have some strategy at play here (I merely suggested that Pence provided a golden parachute should Trump flame out) but the Ds lack anything approximating the shared brain required to put forth a coherent one. Without Barack Obama they are a leaderless rabble, much like the Scots of old.

That said, the ying/yang structure of American politics dictates that they are the de facto beneficiaries of GOP failures, deserved or otherwise.
                          Well that is because a lot of Clintonites are still convincing themselves that Comey was the only reason Sen. Clinton lost. And that despite having having the two most popular politicians in the country (Sens. Sanders and Warren) that there is no way they should ever be progressive. No sucking from the corporate teat and offering a Republican lite version is always the way to go.
                          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Not knowing who would be running in 2020 is not detrimental to the Democratic party right now. They just lost a national election. By all acounts they are having a much easier time recruiting quality candidates for 2018. No on Warren or Bernie if at all possible.

Comment

• Michael Flynn is refusing to cooperate with the Senate Intel Committee's subpoena

Comment

• The fact that Trump was Putins puppet was brought up in the campaign. I'm confused as to your question.
                                Of course, you are confused. I can't help that.

First, a lawyer would know what the word "fact" means.

Second, how about a video or some primary source as evidence. Maybe there was a Putin's Puppet meme out there, but the mention of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russians,.. before the election...I don't think so, at least not with any fervor. That would have been devastating, because the working class, patriotic voters who elected Trump would be a demographic that would be really sensitive to what amounts to treasonous behavior. If the Deep State knew it, why not at least leak it?

Third, Shattered says that Hillary and her team came up with the Trump-Putin/Russian "coordination" as the reason she lost the election after the election. Every Dem (all at once) took up the refrain that "Russia hacked the election..." To this day, over half of Dems believe the Russians took control of voting machines and changed votes to throw the election to Trump.
                                Last edited by Da Geezer; May 18, 2017, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X