No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia? Trump doesn't have the intellectual firepower to attempt collusion, despite a moral bankruptcy that would clear the way.
    I like this. Well done, GJ.

Yes, we've danced this same tango time and again. That there are still people willing to engage in the tedious tailchasing is the part that amazes me.
    Never waste a good tragedy, Hoss!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ha! True.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• RE: The shooting...can anyone account for crash's whereabouts at that time?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jon:
          The American public BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE should be up in arms about the Russian interference, which is an assault on our Republic. Where's the outrage? Obama tried a few things, but was pretty much pooh-poohed as a 'political act aimed at embarrassing Trump'.
          I can only say that there is a lot of outrage from right-wing guys I know. But their anger is at the press and the deep state. The Russian interference with our election has borne more fruit than anyone could have expected (or hoped if you are the Russians or any other enemy).

Obama probably had it right in not bringing up the Russian interference during the election. Remember, it was Trump who was being hammered whenever he intimated that he might not accept the outcome of the election. Pro-Hillary eyewitnesses have said that Hillary and Podesta came up with the "Russian" explanation only after the results of the election were known. How else do you explain Hillary's loss if you are a progressive? But the media and the deep state have kept the pot boiling about the Russians ever since the election. Today we have a prog coming to DC two weeks ago with the expressed intent of killing Republicans. I'd say the Russians got a far more devastating outcome than they ever could have expected out of their interference in the election.

In this forum, we are reaching a consensus that, barring new evidence, there was no collusion by Trump or his team with the Russians. Further, there has been no obstruction of justice, basically because there has been no crime, but more generally because "I hope you see your way clear to ..." is just not an order. Remember, Comey ignored what Trump said. Further, we now know the reason why Trump fired Comey: he wanted Comey to leak or publically announce that Trump was not under investigation, and Comey refused to do that. (now, doesn't the strange mention of "three times assuring..." in Trump's letter firing Comey seem at least reasonable?).

The anger that the working class and the progs have against each other should be directed toward those who have been keeping a nothing story at the top of political discussions for the last six months.

Comment

• Hahahah

Comment

• Classic Geez!
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                RE: The shooting...can anyone account for crash's whereabouts at that time?
                busy researching cornholer big 10 championships and losing 2016 football teams.

sounds like those two capital city cops kept firing at him for 10 minutes

50-60 shots fired from a rifle vs a couple of capital city cops armed with glocks

they did a helluva job keeping him away from the other 8-10 people on that baseball field

Comment

• What stands out to me is that the guy actually traded shots with LE for ten minutes, in lieu of running away or popping himself when bullets started coming his way as seems to most often be the case. That, IMO, indicates a very angry and belligerent individual.

Comment

• Geez, there should be no right wing anger against the press. Who was it that "declared war" against the press? Who labeled the press as an "enemy of the people"? Who labels the press as 'fake news' when they don't toe the Fox News delusions? This is self inflicted and misguided anger. If the right doesn't want to be treated like idiots, don't act like one. Trump has brought all of it upon himself. The faux outrage is from the fever swamp.

I strongly suggest you read the comments of Bush II and the role of the press (in the light of Trump). Basically, a hostile press is a good thing. I don't have a link handy, but I'm sure it can be googled.

Bush 2 went up on my respect scale with his observations, based on his two terms as Prez.
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• the first half was all rifle shots

you don't hear pistol shots for the firs 2 minutes

then they got him

Comment

• I take that back there are pistol shots fairly early

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                          busy researching cornholer big 10 championships and losing 2016 football teams.

sounds like those two capital city cops kept firing at him for 10 minutes

50-60 shots fired from a rifle vs a couple of capital city cops armed with glocks

they did a helluva job keeping him away from the other 8-10 people on that baseball field
                          You have internet access in the clink?
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Kansas state government can't afford to put internet in the clink. He is probably trading a sexual favors to use some guard's cell phone.

hi!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• plausible
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                I like this. Well done, GJ.

Never waste a good tragedy, Hoss!
                                Well, ya know...plenty of disasters and tragedies throughout history have spurred political or social changes. I can see how going on a political rant over a warm corpse is tacky...but how's the timeframe work out?

The Titanic sinking caused the govt to require ships to carry enough lifeboats for all passengers. The Triangle Shirtwaist Fire led to all sorts of safety regulations. 9/11 changed...a lot. The line between exploitation and impetus for a change seems pretty thin.

Comment

Working...
                                X