Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And after 2.5 years Scott Brown lost to the proggiest of progs

Lot of deadbeats and welfare queens must've moved to Massachusetts those years.

Comment

• Correction, you weren't as crafty as I thought, it wasn't less than 6 months later in the calendar year than yesterday's election.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        And after 2.5 years Scott Brown lost to the proggiest of progs

Indeed

Comment

• Scott Brown-Martha Coakley was held on January 19, 2010: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...chusetts,_2010

I'm not good at math. So it was less than 7 months. I guess my entire point is invalid. Congrats on the huge win yesterday, Froot.

And after 2.5 years Scott Brown lost to the proggiest of progs

You're exhausting. Great point. An R winning statewide in Massachusetts in January 2010 to take Kennedy's seat portended nothing. I apologize for raising such a silly point.

Again, congrats on your huge win yesterday. Awesome news for the awesomeness of the awesome Ds. Pelosi has to feel super-vindicated.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Jeez a little touchy.

Comment

• No, I even seen the error of my ways. I think it's pretty clear that after yesterday there is no stopping the Pelosi-Prog March to 300 in 2018.

Comment

• heh
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I was thinking about having a Ossoff moral victory party, you're invited. It's a potluck, so maybe you and Da Geezer can pitch in and bring a dish.

Comment

• Will do! I make an awesome potato salad dressed with dill, basil, parsely and a champagne vinegar vinaigrette. Geezer can do the rice krispie treats.

Will definitely have to up the fare when the Pelosi-Prog steamroller goes all 300 on the Rs ass in 2018!

Comment

• I'll bring the corn squeezins and pork rinds!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yep, that's real American food.

Comment

• Damn straight.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Iam, I was wondering who had more moral victories in your eyes, uMich or the Dems?
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Now that's a hilarious post! Thank you, SLF!

Comment

Working...
                                X