Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
    Stealing a countries resources is a war crim, isn't it?

Yes...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Fox has an article on the Clinton foundation and how donors leverage donations for favors while she was in DC

Both parties are going to be throwing mud and trying to convince others their party is cleaner. Maybe this will become toxic enough that a third party will emerge. Libertarian would be my preference, though not perfect.

Comment

• AA hitting the sauce again smoking dutchmasters and drinking winecoolers again no doubt ---or whatever those scots do when not herding sheep
        Actually, it is what the Scots do while herding sheep that is disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
          Fox has an article on the Clinton foundation and how donors leverage donations for favors while she was in DC

Both parties are going to be throwing mud and trying to convince others their party is cleaner. Maybe this will become toxic enough that a third party will emerge. Libertarian would be my preference, though not perfect.

Whataboutism distilled in this post

Comment

• LOL @ the mining thing. I can see saying stuff like that in public for the enjoyment of crashcourse, but he's saying this to high-level USG people? FFS. The last thing I'd want, if I had the military in any country, is to also have the miners in there making the hearts/minds thing harder. Especially since it's not a world-class deposit that would be cheap to get to market. It's a landlocked country with no railroad to a port. The cost of getting anything to market from Afghanistan would be very high. The Chinese are in there because it's state subsidized, and because they understand the interplay between foreign policy and trade in a way that Americans no longer do. Thanks to their One Belt One Road project, there's a far greater chance that the cheapest/fastest route to market for that part of the world will be east, to China. In DC of course, we've been shortsightedly busy savaging the "foreign-aid" budget.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Crash- Just to be perfectly clear, you believe a non-sheep would believe the following have an equally likely chance of having occured:

1) Seth Rich was killed in a robbery attempt.

2) Seth Rich was killed on the orders of Hillary Clinton and thousands of people are in on it, including unknown members of the DC Police, the FBI and Seth Rich's own parents.
              I lean twords the robbery attempt for those reasons--thousands in on it--that's a little far fetched

I just would like to know what he said in the 2 hours before he died and what was on his computer.

why wikileaks offers a reward--which has to be one of the only times they've ever done that.

somebody leaked those emails--not saying there wasn't an armed robbery attempt--am saying his parents agreed they wanted further investigation in march of this year--obviously they weren't totally satisfied either--they just didn't like what wheeler did after

Comment

• Wikileaks is an arm of Putin, they offered a reward to send you conspiracy theorists into a tizzy. Mission accomplished.

Comment

• Someone leaked to the WP the full transcripts of Trump's calls with Mexico and Australia from his first week in office.

Good Lord

The Post has obtained transcripts of President Donald Trump’s talks with Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto and Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull in January.

Comment

• He might not win New Hampshire next time around.

Comment

• "I won New Hampshire because New Hampshire is a drug-infested den!" -- Don John

LOL

Comment

• Bringing up primary victories now....sad!

Comment

• Trump seriously talks to foreign leaders like he's selling them a timeshare in Boca Raton

Comment

• My kids will read that transcript in a negotiations class under the subject, what not to do..

Comment

• btw.. I do think the WSJ should have fixed all the spelling errors. Why make it easier to find the source? That did seem odd to me..

Comment

• Important to note, cnn reported this on both calls when they happened and all the knuckledraggers yelled fake news because "sources said"...of course they were correct. Again.

Comment

Working...
                                X