Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
    "This is the law already and has been for 20+ years"

    You think Trump knows that?
    He may or may not. A majority of Trump voters probably don't...I didn't...till reading about it in an article. His advisors are cynically presenting it as something dramatically new as if to show he's doing incredible things.

    Comment


    • #MakeSheepleGreatAgain
      #MAGA -
      Morons Are Governing America

      Comment


      • Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

        Btw... California farmers are concerned about labor shortages. Labor has been getting tighter the last few years and now they are having shortages. Improved wages and H-2A visas are helping, but the manual labor is tough and people don't want to do the work.


        Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

        Comment


        • Its almost like it would be a good idea to import cheap labor, and focus strongly on training our native youth with the entry-level tech/programming skills that are the key to middle-class earning potential.

          Or we could spend billions to wall off the labor, and change policy to flood our market with foreign tech workers.

          Tough decision.

          Comment


          • Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

            My suspicion is there will be new machinery invented in the next couple of years to replace those lost workers.

            Btw... you assume those American youth want those jobs and training... not sure I agree. That has not been my experience


            Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Last edited by entropy; August 3rd, 2017, 09:39 PM.
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

            Comment


            • Gun sales are down according to Cabela's. No threat of gun laws means people are not buying guns.


              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by entropy View Post
                My suspicion is there will be new machinery invented in the next couple of years to replace those lost workers.
                Let me know when a machine can roof my house, clean a hotel room, or fix me a plate of Irish Nachos.

                Originally posted by entropy View Post
                Btw... you assume those American youth want those jobs and training... not sure I agree. That has not been my experience
                Education can't fix lazy and stoned, but I think we need to be wary of painting with too broad a brush when talking about tens of millions of kids. Especially when we really haven't tried, systemically.

                The biggest disadvantage our kids face is probably the rate at which they mature, compared to their foreign counterparts. I wonder though, if that trend can be bucked in urban and rural areas, as opposed to affluent suburbia. That requires some serious thought and pivots in education...unicorn.

                Comment


                • Education is symptomatic. It requires some serious thought in much bigger areas than education. I mean, if you want to chase it.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

                  Comment


                  • I'm too old to chase shit.

                    Comment


                    • Word.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

                      Comment


                      • so not one comment from this illustrious panel that rich seems to be the leaker

                        that it wasn't the Russians it wasn't trump it was rich a dnc staffer who leaked hillarys emails

                        Seymour hersch spells out exactly how he did it

                        that rich was afraid for his life

                        wheeler gets the frontline of the washington post for suing trump --but lets ignore the fact he was hired by the family and publically stated fbi told him rich was the leaker

                        btw good luck finding anyting on trumps financial dealings

                        the irs has been auditing trump since god was a private and still nothing

                        but im sure Mueller and his team of hitmen will find trump forgot to claim this or deducted too much here and set up a made for tv circus events
                        THE IMPEACHMENT OF DONALD TRUMP!!!
                        #BOMBSHELL

                        Comment


                        • I dunno about the rest of all that tinfoil hat stuff, but I always thought it was "Since Christ was a corporal".

                          :shrug:

                          Comment


                          • god was the nco
                            chirst was a private

                            good article by CNN outlining everything except riche's potential contribution
                            http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/03/politi...ies/index.html

                            Comment


                            • Sorry. I'm too busy chasing down the man on the grassy knoll, the melting point of structural steel and obama's real birth certificate!
                              !
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                                so not one comment from this illustrious panel that rich seems to be the leaker

                                that it wasn't the Russians it wasn't trump it was rich a dnc staffer who leaked hillarys emails

                                Seymour hersch spells out exactly how he did it

                                that rich was afraid for his life

                                wheeler gets the frontline of the washington post for suing trump --but lets ignore the fact he was hired by the family and publically stated fbi told him rich was the leaker

                                btw good luck finding anyting on trumps financial dealings

                                the irs has been auditing trump since god was a private and still nothing

                                but im sure Mueller and his team of hitmen will find trump forgot to claim this or deducted too much here and set up a made for tv circus events
                                THE IMPEACHMENT OF DONALD TRUMP!!!
                                #BOMBSHELL
                                There's nothing to comment on. Garbage conspiracy talk from garbage websites that will say absolutely anything to distract from Trump's presidency.

                                Why do you believe the FBI and DC Police are working to cover for Hillary? Are the entire forces corrupt or only a few hundred in each?

                                Good luck finding those pizza shop pedophiles in your free time when you're not sending threatening letters to Sandy Hook parents.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X