Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    There's nothing to comment on. Garbage conspiracy talk from garbage websites that will say absolutely anything to distract from Trump's presidency.

Why do you believe the FBI and DC Police are working to cover for Hillary? Are the entire forces corrupt or only a few hundred in each?

Good luck finding those pizza shop pedophiles in your free time when you're not sending threatening letters to Sandy Hook parents.

This^^^
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Trump is teaming up with OJ to find the real colluders.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Irish nachos...mmmmmm
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Irish do not eat jalapenos.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Good catch.

Wiz is a jalapeno-loving dumbass.

Comment

• From Robert Reich (before Death to Moochie):

This morning I phoned my friend, a former Republican member of Congress.

Me: What's going on? Seems like the White House is imploding, and Republicans are going down with the ship.

Him (chuckling): We’re officially a banana republic.

Me: Seriously, what are you hearing from your former colleagues on the Hill?

Him: They’re convinced Trump is out of his gourd.

Me: So what are they going to do about it?

Him: Remember what I told you at the start of this circus? They planned to use Trump’s antics for cover, to get done what they most wanted – big tax cuts, rollbacks of regulations, especially financial. They’d work with Pence behind the scenes and forget the crazy uncle in the attic.

Me: Yeah.

Him: Well, I’m hearing a different story now. Stuff with Sessions is pissing them off. And now Trump's hired that horse’s ass Scaramucci -- a communications director who talks dirty on CNN! Plus Trump’s numbers are in freefall. They think he’s gonna hurt them in ’18 and ’20.

Me: So what’s the plan?

Him: They want him outa there.

Me: Really? Impeachment?

Him: Doubt it, unless Mueller comes up with a smoking gun.

Me: Or if he fires Mueller.

Him: Not gonna happen.

Me: So how do they get him out?

Him: Put someone else up in ’20. Lots of maneuvering already. Pence, obviously. Cruz thinks he has a shot.

Me: But that won’t help them in the midterms. What’s the plan before then?

Him: Lots think he’s fritzing out.

Me: Fritzing out?

Him: Going totally bananas. Paranoia. You want to know why he fired Priebus, wants Sessions out, and is now gunning for Tillerson?

Me: He wants to shake things up?

Him (chuckling): No. The way I hear it, he thinks they’ve been plotting against him.

Me: What do you mean?

Him: Twenty-fifth amendment! Read it! A Cabinet can get rid of a president who’s nuts. Trump thinks they’ve been preparing a palace coup. So one by one, he’s firing them.

Me: I find it hard to believe they’re plotting against him.

Him: Of course not! It’s ludicrous. Sessions is a loyal lapdog. Tillerson doesn't know where the bathroom is. That’s my point. Trump is fritzing out. Having manic delusions. He’s actually going nuts.

Me: And?

Him: Well, it’s downright dangerous.

Me: Yeah, but that still doesn’t tell me what Republicans are planning to do about it.

Him: Look. How long do you think it will be before everyone in Washington knows he’s flipping out? I don’t mean just weird. I mean really off his rocker.

Me: I don’t know.

Him: No all that long.

Me: So what are you telling me?

Him: They don’t have to plot against him. It will be obvious to everyone that he’s got to go. That’s where the twenty-fifth amendment really does comes in.

Me: So you think…

Him: Who knows? But he’s losing it fast. My betting is he’s out of office before the midterms. And Pence is president.

Comment

• "There's nothing to comment on. Garbage conspiracy talk from garbage websites that will say absolutely anything to distract from Trump's presidency.

Why do you believe the FBI and DC Police are working to cover for Hillary? Are the entire forces corrupt or only a few hundred in each?

Good luck finding those pizza shop pedophiles in your free time when you're not sending threatening letters to Sandy Hook parents. "

#1 didn't know a pullitzer prize winner who reported on mylai and abughraib was consider a garbage website but I understand your need to put your fingers in your ears and whistle

#2 I don't believe the capital police are in on it but love to see what the fbi says was on that computer. My question and I'll make it simple for you DSL--is it more likely Hillary was hacked by the Russians or somebody leaked her emails? in this day and age my money is on leaking. you have 2 individuals both saying fbi has the hardrive Hirsch and wheeler--be nice for the fbi to dispel it once and for all

#3 GFY. that day was my anniversary weekend. 9/11 and that day were the two most miserible days of my life.

Comment

• Here's a piece on zerohedge's credibility. http://www.businessinsider.com/the-m...ed-2016-4?IR=T

Comment

• Gun sales are down according to Cabela's. No threat of gun laws means people are not buying guns.
                    Yes. Sturm Ruger stock was down big yesterday.

Comment

• Seymour Hersh has had a terrible reputation in recent years, consistently attacking mainstream American positions on just about everything. He recently has been reporting on how Assad is an innocent victim being framed by the United States in a series of articles that have been widely discredited.

And even HE now disavows this garbage conspiracy theory. Please read the quote. Hersh does not support this nonsense.

At some point before or during February, Butowsky apparently speaks with veteran journalist Seymour Hersh, who Butowsky says indicated a link between Rich and the FBI. Hersh told Folkenflik it was “gossip” and that Butowsky “took two and two and made forty-five out of it.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.cd0c0cd24e5a

Comment

• Crash- I'll say this again. The right-wing Alt Right websites where you apparently gather nearly all your Seth Rich news from are the very ones who came up with the "Sandy Hook was fake" narrative. If those are the people you trust above all others, well, that's on you.

Comment

• Hersh Debunks Russia Gate:

Journalist Seymour Hersh has given us good reason to believe what many have long suspected: that the “hacking” of the Democratic National Committee, which - Justin Raimondo for Antiwar.com

The best thing about the Trump presidency is the crystal-clear revelation of how corrupt the political system is. The Democrats and the media have lost their minds, and the Republicans have been exposed for not wanting to work on anything that might make Trump look good because he beat them and is not part of their Establishment. When Trump is finally run out of office the message will be sent loud and clear to the 62 million people who voted for him: Your Vote Doesn't Count! Anyone who still believes in the political system should search for some George Carlin videos. The illusion of choice!!!

Joseph Stalin allegedly said that the people who vote don't matter, but the people who count the votes do matter. In America the votes are counted fairly to some extent - see the 2000 Presidential Election - but if the winner isn't part of The Club, then every effort will be made by the Deep State to ensure that one of theirs is put in place of the deposed outsider. Hello, and congratulations, President Pence.
                          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• You lefties should read Sports Illustrated this week. there is a long piece on Trump and Golf which becomes a litany of legal troubles Trump has had with his golf courses. Strange, you would absolutely have an orgasm reading the article.

Comment

• Fox Host calls Mueller's grand jury an 'undemocratic farce" one day after demanding a grand jury be empaneled to investigate Hillary and Comey

Comment

• People have lost thier goddamn minds.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X