No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the wake of Donald Trump's election, people struggled to figure out how to cope – and some found the answer was as simple as human touch.

Professional cuddling is up due to Trumps Presidency.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• What is the income potential for this profession? I've been thinking of a career change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Please let this be true.

At least 14 anonymous sources at Fox or Fox Business confirm that Eric Bolling (Trump slurper #2 at Fox, after Hannity) sent dick pics to female colleagues.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0cb15b1be6d65
        Haha FoxNews

Comment

• Please let this be true/Haha FoxNews

You two gaining pleasure at sexual harassment is kinda sick. Damn way in the gutter. Too bad he didn't rape someone heh? Just another pervert going down, I have no sympathy for this bad behavior.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
            Hersh Debunks Russia Gate:

Journalist Seymour Hersh has given us good reason to believe what many have long suspected: that the “hacking” of the Democratic National Committee, which - Justin Raimondo for Antiwar.com

The best thing about the Trump presidency is the crystal-clear revelation of how corrupt the political system is. The Democrats and the media have lost their minds, and the Republicans have been exposed for not wanting to work on anything that might make Trump look good because he beat them and is not part of their Establishment. When Trump is finally run out of office the message will be sent loud and clear to the 62 million people who voted for him: Your Vote Doesn't Count! Anyone who still believes in the political system should search for some George Carlin videos. The illusion of choice!!!

Joseph Stalin allegedly said that the people who vote don't matter, but the people who count the votes do matter. In America the votes are counted fairly to some extent - see the 2000 Presidential Election - but if the winner isn't part of The Club, then every effort will be made by the Deep State to ensure that one of theirs is put in place of the deposed outsider. Hello, and congratulations, President Pence.

These are Carlin's times. He was exactly right about what we have in common, and how we are divided. If you think he's right, then it's on you to stop reading that garbage you linked to.

Comment

• And I would add that Fox and other right-wing outlets are already laying the groundwork for this argument: is colluding with Russia really all that bad if it means no Clinton?
              I'll never understand how you can say FOX is a right-wing outlet. Several studies have shown it to be 52-48 left, or, put another way, roughly equal coverage is given to each side of the political divide. Listen to Shep Smith in the afternoon. He is wall-to-wall anti-Trump (and pro-Mississippi Rebel). Hannity is right-wing, as is Bolling, but FOX makes at least some attempt at presenting both sides.

You know, if you are on the Maxine Waters level of political discussion, everything looks right-wing.

Comment

• hahahaha
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                  I'll never understand how you can say FOX is a right-wing outlet. Several studies have shown it to be 52-48 left, or, put another way, roughly equal coverage is given to each side of the political divide. Listen to Shep Smith in the afternoon. He is wall-to-wall anti-Trump (and pro-Mississippi Rebel). Hannity is right-wing, as is Bolling, but FOX makes at least some attempt at presenting both sides.

You know, if you are on the Maxine Waters level of political discussion, everything looks right-wing.
                  AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• Hahahahahaha.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Were those Breibart studies?

Comment

• In a very general sense, Geezer might have those numbers correct.

However, if you look at it per time slot per Fox personality (e.g. Hannity) and then lay this over viewership/audience Fox is targeting, I'd suspect it would be overwhelmingly right sided.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

Was that study done of the entire Fox viewing day our just the hard news hours?

Everything from 7pm-11pm is moderate conservative (McCallum) to far right after that. Carlson, the Five, and Hannity gush over Trump and run stories about gypsies destroying America instead of covering major negative astories about the administration. Fox & Friends in the morning from 6-10 is a Trump cheerleading section that's even dumber than anything on at night. Eric Bolling's new show at 5PM is alsao heavily right-wing; so is that 'Outnumbered" show at noon. I'd love to know when the "hard news" programs are even on other than Special Report at 6...and even there the last 20-25 minutes are always turned over to heavily-Republican commentators.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            hahahaha
                            Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                            AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                            Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                            Hahahahahaha.
                            This

Sean Hannity is coordinating with Trump the propaganda. It is embarrassing really.

Comment

• Back to health care... Time for single payer. Dammit

The highlights if you don't want to spend 8 minutes watching.

First couple of minutes talk about how Canadians don't appreciate misrepresentation of their system by US politicians and talking heads.

1:27 86% of Canadians rate the quality of their system as high and are extremely satisfied.

2.24 Canadian HC cost 10% of GDP and is steady at that figure and expected to stay at that percentage for the foreseeable future. US system is 18% and rising.

2:51 Canadian cost is $300 per capita US $1000 and every single person is covered.

3:57 In US $.31 of every dollar goes to admin. In Canada $01.3 for admin.

[ame]https://youtu.be/DXXBCFnhsUc[/ame]
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Of course, the Obama numbers were all fake and the Trump numbers are all real...and nothing Obama did has any impact on the first 6 months of Trump's term...

[ame]https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/893806471913377793[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X