Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    When I first read the story a couple days back, it didn't point out specifically the reason it only showed his picture and his name. I kind of didn't understand at first what they were talking about. The general is referred to in three ways his surname, General Lee or Robert E. Lee. I believe not many would make the connection and if they did, they would make a quip and move on.

Maybe ESPN doesn't mind the story, it seems like they would mind the bad publicity.
    FTR, I've seen that they did it at the request of the alive lee because he would be more comfortable.

Comment

• I wonder how David duke, the top 50 bball recruit is getting through life. He's gotta come up with a sweet nickname.

Comment

• Nothing wrong with the Montreal Screwjob.

Comment

• You and I are about to finally have some real problems. Froot.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            I'm pretty sure he has already had a lobotomy.
            Gawd...we can only hope.

LMAO at "asspirate mounties" though.

Comment

• Perhaps, but that ushered in the golden era. The one bad thing about it was the WWE is continually trying to replicate it. But the Screwjob itself is wonderful, to this day the circumstances that went along with it still makes it seem like a work.

Comment

• Yeah. It strikes me a bit as a work, but I dunno....the harts were pissed. But, then again, fuck that inbred, rockdumb clan.

Comment

• We don't want to hear about your Sticky Flapjack
                  Atlanta, GA

Comment

• And you can keep talk of your Reverse Rick Moranis to yourself.
                    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Talent, get over to the jd over/under thread and actually be of some entertainment around here.

Comment

• As discussed before, William Shatner makes up for Bieber and the rest (minus Geddy Lee, of course, who sounds like an alley cat being dropped into a boiling pot of poutine and maple syrup).
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You can't just casually dismiss Nickelback as "the rest."

Comment

• I'll concede that point.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'm not going to give too much crap to canadiens over Nickleback, though. I used to. In fact, I was giving a friend from "America's Hat" the business about Nickleback and the next day Scott Stapp is quoted in an article talking about how big of an Alabama football fan he is.

Karma will apparently kneecap you in these things.

Comment

• Speaking of Alabama...the band Alabama will be performing in North Platte next summer.

But I still loathe AA...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X