No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a storyteller, AA is second only to that fantastic and extraordinary Southern Man of Letters, William Faulkner.

But then again, a Mississippian surpassing an Alabamaniac in any field is nothing so remarkable.

Comment

• Haha. Bastard. Faulkner is the Scott Stapp of southern writers.
      Last edited by AlabamAlum; August 27, 2017, 04:37 PM.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Someone who can make a thread and pin it, make one that says, "AA's Pick Contest".
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Trump demands tariffs

Comment

• This is so fascinating for Canada. Could make or break some political careers.

Comment

• ...and I wonder...yes I wonder...who'll stop the rain?
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Arkansas to separate the Martin Luther King holiday and Robert Lee Holiday from being on the same day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump coverage research..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I imagine if there was anything but negative coming out of that fucked up administration the numbers would look different.

It is a target rich environment when it comes to Trump and negative stories.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        Someone who can make a thread and pin it, make one that says, "AA's Pick Contest".
                        what are you planning on doing with said pick contest

my favorite author is eecummings

I see the butthurt are incensed over the pardon of a sheriff who served lawenforcement for decades and was convicted of a count of contempt which undoubtedly he would not receive any jailtime for.

I think somebody serving as a sheriff for 30 years should get the benefit of the doubt.

course that makes it Obama 1385 and trump 1 but the butthurt will continue to wail about something that just isn't that big of deal. the voters voted for him for years and have spoken with the help of this obstruction charge to remove him. let it go--he was considered a hero in the 60 minute piece. of course illegal immigrant crackdown invoves some degree of profiling--just like any other prejudice we all profile to a certain degree

Comment

• Michael Cohen was openly soliciting help from Putin's spokesman, Peskov, about getting a business deal done...during the campaign.

[ame]https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/902236107538141184[/ame]

Comment

• Sheriff Joe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any lib pol
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The President has the right to pardon anyone.

Sheriff Joe is a repulsive figure.

Facts

Comment

• Yer a repulsive figure.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X