• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shut the fuck up, Donny!
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
      Now, speaking of goldbricking asses, I don't mean to be a fascist here but I don't like you sucking around bothering our posters. We have a nice and quiet online community here, and I intend to keep it that way.

Comment

• What in god's holy name are you blathering about?
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Information, man.

Comment

• Talent pulls a geezer?
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Memory a little fuzzy? Brandt can fill you in on the details.

Comment

• To use the parlance of our times.

Comment

• Talent pulls a geezer?
                  [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbIv7W7rhx4"]new shit has come to light - YouTube[/ame]

Come now.

Comment

• There's a lot to keep in old AA's head. He should adhere to a strict drug regimen to keep his mind limber.

Comment

• Memory a little fuzzy? Brandt can fill you in on the details.
                      Little Lebowski Urban Achiever quality right there. Racially, hack's pretty cool.

Comment

• Apparently, Lebowski is on HBO Thursday night. Will have to DVR it. Gotta watch the mighty Hoosiers battle the marauding Bucknuts from afar.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• A very skillful playing of the race card there. Well done.

Comment

• This guy's posts are well worth a read and I hope those of you who think highly of Sheriff Joe will do so. Talent, you may want to read as well. They're from the former clerk of Judge Snow, who oversaw the original Arpaio trial and issued the injunction that Joe was later convicted of violating. I'll summarize most of his points here as well

[ame]https://twitter.com/AClaudeCase/status/902581729826717696[/ame]

* The Judge in this case was appointed by George W Bush and has written glowingly of Justice Scalia. Nowadays Joe repeatedly refers to him as a 'liberal' and means that as an epithet. The clerk says this is patently false and the judge is ideologically conservative.

* The Judge offered several times to recuse himself. Sheriff Joe's lawyers declined to ask for it every time. They were probably expecting a total victory and didn't begin to bitch about conflicts until AFTER the trial was over.

* Sheriff Joe's department had deleted thousands of requested emails (how ironic). Some of these emails were recovered and were shown to have included many racist jokes and cartoons that were overwhelmingly at the expense of Mexicans/Hispanics. These circulated widely in Sheriff Joe's Dept.

* Judge Snow's opinion was upheld on appeal by a Nixon appointee who praised Judge Snow's handling of the case.

* Judge Snow's decision went to great lengths to not include much of the inflammatory stuff and simply ordered the Sheriff's Dept to stop detaining people solely on the basis of race or ethnicity. Joe would later ignore this order.

* Sheriff Joe hired a PI to follow around Judge Snow's wife and try to find some dirt of her or both of them. Presumably as blackmail material. Sheriff Joe has admitted on the stand that he has used county funds and his position to investigate people he regards as his political enemies. He has even hired investigators (presumably using public funds) to investigate DOJ officials. He has a history of this as the article below notes:

* Judge Snow isn't a 'Trump conservative"; but he is a 'traditional conservative'.

If anyone thinks Arpaio didn't abuse his position at this point, you're hiding your head in the sand or simply don't care.

Geezer- Arpaio was charged with a crime that didn't carry more than a 6 month sentence so again, your conspiracy theory is all wrong. Just admit you thought everyone was entitled to a jury trial, no matter how small the crime. I don't know the principles behind it myself until you asked. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

Comment

• Judge Snow's a damn bastard. Knows nothing.

Comment

• I wouldn't have pardoned him, DSL. I don't think the executive should blatantly disregard the judicial. Rule of law is important. But, then again, I wouldn't pardon lots of people that end up pardoned.

Comment

Working...
                                X