Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    It doesn't matter, Hillary Clinton lost.
    What a 70 year old woman said last year doesn't matter. Dismissing valid critiques of stupid fucking arguments as partisan does. The process is broken and that needs to be addressed.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
      Or it's a completely different situation with different considerations.

Lol...

You see when I post something anti trump, very little is said. When I post something anti Hillary or anti D the same people respond. Almost always...

I will let you know when my point is proven incorrect. Otherwise, the D or the R matters more than what is said..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Last edited by entropy; September 10, 2017, 07:31 PM.
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

[ame]https://twitter.com/nbcnews/status/906351512468717568[/ame]

Part of NBC's hurricane coverage. Perhaps certain "news" orgs are reaching too far...

Last edited by entropy; September 10, 2017, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/906320446882271232[/ame]

Surprised this didn't show up... if you want federal aid, shouldn't you pay taxes?

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
            Perhaps certain "news" orgs are reaching too far...
            I blame Hillary and the two-party system.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
              I blame Hillary and the two-party system.

I do blame the two party system...

Comment

• I blame Speight
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Me too

Comment

• Big difference between President Trump and Citizen Clinton. She has no power and is done. Plus for 20 years there has been this steady drumbeat of riduculous conspiracy theories on Hillary Clinton. She's the Emanuel Goldstein of the Fox News set, give it a rest. She is done, your guy is in charge.

Comment

• Last I check he's your President? Maybe I'm wrong, sorry.

Comment

• He may or may not be Chicago's.

Comment

• Are you in the OG league?

Comment

• What's that?

Comment

• This is a pretty thorough article about the impact of the current corporate tax on multinationals. Note that there is a tax credit for taxes paid to other countries, which means it benefits multinationals to keep their retained earnings overseas. That is the Gordian Knot that needs to be broken.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                Last I check he's your President? Maybe I'm wrong, sorry.
                                What part of my post indicated otherwise? He's not my guy but he is the president. But entropy is posting crap from a white nationalist and playing the both sides argument, please.

Comment

Working...
                                X