Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
    no Warren Zevon is the real crime.
    Now that I will agree with wholeheartedly.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I never got into Warren Zevon, despite all the praise.

CCR is in -- just a Lebowski reference. I don't know why there aren't more CCR cover bands. Perfect bar rock.

I'm all in on Marshall Tucker, too. The flute really fits.

Comment

• Jeezus, why does everyone on these forums like such shitty music? How old are you fuckers??

Comment

• What you like, Oracle?
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He likes Nothing. Everything is aggravating.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
              Jeezus, why does everyone on these forums like such shitty music? How old are you fuckers??
              OLD ENOUGH TO FRICKIN KNOW BETTER. (But not old enough to have attended The Last Waltz, unquestionably the high-water mark in musical history.)

Comment

• Amen.

Levon > Robbie.
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Yeah, agreed. One of my most memorable live-music evenings was Levon in a small club in Toronto in 2002. Dan Aykroyd came out dressed as Elwood Blues and guested on the harp.

Comment

• Chuck, Nancy and Donny reached a deal on DACA per AP. Border security, no wall for their protection.

Comment

• Robbie gets a bad rap, someone had to take charge.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        Chuck, Nancy and Donny reached a deal on DACA per AP. Border security, no wall for their protection.
                        Trump denies it.
                        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          Robbie gets a bad rap, someone had to take charge.
                          I mean, fantastic guitar player and song writer. Love Levon more though. and yeah, Robbie + Scorcese hijacked the movie.
                          Last edited by whodean; September 13, 2017, 10:17 PM.
                          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I saw Levon shortly before he died. He couldn't sing anymore but croaked out a verse in The Weight. Made it worth the price of admission.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• In a follow up to the equifax hacking story some Cybersecurity guy was able to hack in to their Argentinian employee portal using the name password combo of admin/admin. This is not a surprise.

Add Argentina to the list of countries potentially affected by sloppy Equifax security.

Comment

• ELO was often compared to The Beatles, and they were often criticised for "ripping off" the band. Lynne admitted that he "was very influenced by the Beatles'

Comment

Working...
                                X