No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on is clear and obvious. AA said something that finally makes clear how dumb he really is -- EVEN MORE THAN WIZ, IT APPEARS -- and now he's trying to make us all forget about it. And he probably can't even tell time properly.

Eyes on the prize, folks. The real top story today is that AA is stoopit.
    Sagacious. This is one of dem there here earth is round situtations. We gets it so much that a fool playing like it's flat don't register.

AA must be chastened with immense beratement and ridicule.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• hack...you knew what you were signing up for when you started posting here...

STFU
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
        Taking Chemo as a treatment isn't the same as signing up to defend this nation. It's not even close.

If I don't take Chemo, I die. If I take Chemo, there is a chance I die.

If I don't sign up for the Military, I can live a normal and comfortable life. If I sign up for the military, I will face our nation's enemies and if I give my life my only regret is that I had one life to give for my country.

not the same.

No. If you don't take chemo, you may die. If you do take chemo, you may die.

But that doesn't matter. And what you think he signed up to the military doesn't matter - ever - when talking to a grieving widow.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Yeah, the link to what Kapture1 mentioned: http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...administration

I'm not entirely familiar with "The Hill", but I think it's at least semi-reputable. I mean, Lanny Davis is on staff!
          The Hill is fairly neutral. But what's in the story is mostly stuff that was already known or publicly available. I mean, court docs from 2013? That's newly uncovered evidence exposing an FBI cover-up? What info wasn't public was given to the Hill by the dread 'anonymous source'.

The Hill's story got latched onto by every right-wing website in the Trumposphere as 'evidence' that Mueller is in league with Hillary. I don't think the Clintons are the real targets the Breitbart crowd wants to discredit. I submit that it's no coincidence that Mueller, McCabe, and Rosenstein are all named in the piece...

Comment

• FFS, is there any way AA and Wiz can take chemo and both die? I'll supply the bleach, HCl and anthrax.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

FFS, is there any way AA and Wiz can take chemo and both die? I'll supply the bleach, HCl and anthrax.

Harsh. Glad you're not the chair of my death panel.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ...did your mother have any children that lived?
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

FFS, is there any way AA and Wiz can take chemo and both die? I'll supply the bleach, HCl and anthrax.
                  TaintedPrick:

Your life would be incomplete without us...just sayin...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Why is it if a man kills another man in battle it's called heroic, yet in the heat of passion, it's called murder?

I'll hang up and listen...asking for a friend...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      hack...you knew what you were signing up for when you started posting here...

STFU
                      I did not, but I've had to adjust. So has everyone else since you showed up. My doctor is concerned about prolonged exposure though. Long-term mental fitness at risk.

Comment

• I guess there's some credence to what Kapture's saying about Trump. I mean, he's a bumbling, incompetent, sociopath. It's like being mad at a snake that bit you. It can't help it.

Still, to act like it's the grieving family that's in the wrong and not Trump? That's some Grade A "I'll defend Trump no matter what he says or does" stuff right there.

And this is where the argument always goes with blind Trump loyalists.

1) Deny deny deny. He never did that. Deny deny deny. He's not a politician. He's different. Deny deny deny. #FAKENEWS

2) Evidence is presented he did it

3) That thing we vehemently said never happened? He did it! But there's nothing wrong with what he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                          I did not, but I've had to adjust. So has everyone else since you showed up. My doctor is concerned about prolonged exposure though. Long-term mental fitness at risk.
                          ...massive understatement...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

:shock:

This place is waaaaay more lively than the Lions side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                              :shock:

This place is waaaaay more lively than the Lions side.
                              ...you have entered into the dark side my fiend...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz wants to enter Kapture's dark side.

ghey

Comment

Working...
                                X