No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghey? That's the canadien spelling, isn't it? Hack has already assimilated you.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Fucking Canucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        I guess there's some credence to what Kapture's saying about Trump. I mean, he's a bumbling, incompetent, sociopath. It's like being mad at a snake that bit you. It can't help it.

Still, to act like it's the grieving family that's in the wrong and not Trump? That's some Grade A "I'll defend Trump no matter what he says or does" stuff right there.

And this is where the argument always goes with blind Trump loyalists.

1) Deny deny deny. He never did that. Deny deny deny. He's not a politician. He's different. Deny deny deny. #FAKENEWS

2) Evidence is presented he did it

3) That thing we vehemently said never happened? He did it! But there's nothing wrong with what he did.
        I didn't say half the shit you just said I did. Never said it was the fault of the grieving family. Never excused that he wasn't a politician. Never said that he never said what he said, just that I didn't believe Wilson, and of course it turns out there was more to the statement than just a simple "he knew what he signed up for" lol. I even gave the benefit of the doubt.

speaking of the benefit of the doubt...

What I have a hard time understanding is why attribute ill intent when incompetence will do? I've probably said that about 100 times in the last 10 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
          I didn't say half the shit you just said I did. Never said it was the fault of the grieving family. Never excused that he wasn't a politician. Never said that he never said what he said, just that I didn't believe Wilson, and of course it turns out there was more to the statement than just a simple "he knew what he signed up for" lol. I even gave the benefit of the doubt.

speaking of the benefit of the doubt...

What I have a hard time understanding is why attribute ill intent when incompetence will do? I've probably said that about 100 times in the last 10 months.
          Politicizing a soldiers death is ill intent and incompetence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
            Wiz wants to enter Kapture's dark side.

ghey
            Yer just jealous of his petre...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• So Trump struggles to say anything with sympathy. Yep, it's a problem. Yep, it's sad. But this is not new news.

But hey, whatever keeps up the clicks. I'll patiently wait for something new... Like Wiz farting..
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                  Politicizing a soldiers death is ill intent and incompetence.
                  Tell that to Frederica Wilson.

Comment

• :::fart noises:::
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

So if you could, you would tell the deceased soldier's family that the Congresswoman was the real villain here and that they are just mis-interpreting Trump's remarks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        So if you could, you would tell the deceased soldier's family that the Congresswoman was the real villain here and that they are just mis-interpreting Trump's remarks?
                        She ran to the press with half a sentence. You tell me who is politicizing the death of a service member here.

Comment

So it's okay for the president to do it?

Comment

• remember this soldier was a green beret akin to a ranger or navy seal

it goes without saying that they know what they are getting into--most dangerous job in the military

that is a popular phrase when things are going bad

trump shouldn't have said it but its a true statement and oft repeated in the military world

another reason why the CINC should not be calling grieving families however especially mr communicator DJT

you ordered there son into situation where they are killed --not usually going to be a conversation that benefits either of you

send the chaplain have the commanding officer of his unit call but the CINC started an argument now has stuck his foot in his mouth

the reporters original question should not have been a spark for you to start calling families who are in the process of burying loved ones

Comment

She ran to the press with half a sentence. You tell me who is politicizing the death of a service member here.
                              You tell me first why you're trying to make her, and not Trump, the focus of the story.

Comment

Both! Why can't it be both?

Comment

Working...
                                X