• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No...I would tell you to STFU...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      Ghey? That's the canadien spelling, isn't it? Hack has already assimilated you.
      Nope. "g?".

Comment

• This place is waaaaay more lively than the Lions side.
        How dare you come in here and trigger all the snowflakes!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          You tell me first why you're trying to make her, and not Trump, the focus of the story.
          I am saying she is the one that politicized this phone call, and took part of a sentence out of context and went running to CNN.

Trump didn't do that, she did.

Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
          Both! Why can't it be both?
          Because it's not both. The story came from Wilson, reported to CNN a partial snipet of a phone conversation, didn't even include the entire sentence, for the sole purpose of pandering to the lefty base.

How is Trump politicizing this phone call? Because he mentioned yesterday that he calls the family of the service members that die? well, clearly he does.

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• stfu

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                I am saying she is the one that politicized this phone call, and took part of a sentence out of context and went running to CNN.

Because it's not both. The story came from Wilson, reported to CNN a partial snipet of a phone conversation, didn't even include the entire sentence, for the sole purpose of pandering to the lefty base.

How is Trump politicizing this phone call? Because he mentioned yesterday that he calls the family of the service members that die? well, clearly he does.
                Holy shit, we found someone more moronic than wiz!

Comment

• he knew what he was signing up for is a complement

he should have finished with "and he went anyway"

but it either wasn't reported or he used the phrase wrong

but jessus give the CINC a break--in no way was he calling that widow to be lighthearted or show disrespect yet certain people just circle looking for a way to make a bad situation some type of political BS

Comment

He politicized it by making the outrageous claim that Obama and other past President didn't make phone calls. He did so as a way of deflecting criticism for his slow response to the deaths in Niger. It's a defense mechanism for him; when faced with criticism, say something negative about Obama. His entire career has been built around exaggeration too, so of course he's the only one who sends condolences by phone calls. The other Presidents? Never.

He almost immediately knew he'd gone too far as well. Was walking back his comments by the end of the day. Which is sort of remarkable for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      stfu
                      attaboy
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DSL is a dumbass of epic proportions...I mean like Marty-like proportions...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

He politicized it by making the outrageous claim that Obama and other past President didn't make phone calls. He did so as a way of deflecting criticism for his slow response to the deaths in Niger. It's a defense mechanism for him; when faced with criticism, say something negative about Obama. His entire career has been built around exaggeration too, so of course he's the only one who sends condolences by phone calls. The other Presidents? Never.

He almost immediately knew he'd gone too far as well. Was walking back his comments by the end of the day. Which is sort of remarkable for him.
                          And, just so happens on the day he's questioned about the slooooow response, he wrote letters to them all and they were going out today. Or last night. Or will be soon as soon as I get someone to wrote them for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                            he knew what he was signing up for is a complement

he should have finished with "and he went anyway"

but it either wasn't reported or he used the phrase wrong

but jessus give the CINC a break--in no way was he calling that widow to be lighthearted or show disrespect yet certain people just circle looking for a way to make a bad situation some type of political BS
                            The dead soldier's mother flat out said the President was disrespectful.

So you're really facing this question now: who deserves the bigger benefit of the doubt? Trump or a grieving mother/widow?

Comment

The dead soldier's mother flat out said the President was disrespectful.

So you're really facing this question now: who deserves the bigger benefit of the doubt? Trump or a grieving mother/widow?
                              I can tell you who is more emotional. It is hard to be rational, especially considering they aren't likely Trump supporters, they were on the way to pickup the body, and they probably blame Trump for his death.

Comment

I can tell you who is more emotional. It is hard to be rational, especially considering they aren't likely Trump supporters, they were on the way to pickup the body, and they probably blame Trump for his death.
                                Yeah, Trump's remarks were probably dignified and classy. Very uplifting. "The wife" was thrilled to talk to him in fact.

This crazy and irrational family is just misinterpreting them. So emotional. So sad.

But then, not everyone can be as strong as our MAGA President.

Also, why aren't they 'likely Trump supporters" and why does that matter?

Comment

Working...
                                X